50.

Third person pov

"Pup?" Jungkook whispers, chuckling at his over-energetic mate who was skipping around their room for no reason.

He adjusted his clothes and looked back at Taehyung.

Well, Jungkook knew exactly why he was this happy and excited. 

Tomorrow was going to be a special day for them.

"Baby," he mutters, taking small steps toward Taehyung as he wished to have Taehyung's attention now, "what're you doing?"

Taehyung grins at him, playfully avoiding his hands by skipping away from him. He shook his head when Jungkook asked for a hug and said, "Make me hug you."

Jungkook smirks at his boyfriend.

His boyfriend.

Calling him that made him so damn happy.

"You're so playful today, aren't you?"

Taehyung shrugged at him, squealing when Jungkook took quick steps towards him to hold him.

The omega skillfully dodged Jungkook's veiny hands.

"Try harder!" Taehyung exclaimed, laughing before opening the door of the room and running out.

Jungkook was right after him, grinning as he chased him around.

If the trueblood wished, he could easily hold the omega and stop him from advancing any further, but he just didn't wish to do that.

Taehyung was squealing and laughing loudly, seeming very happy; Jungkook wanted to hear more of those sounds.

"No!" Taehyung yelped when Jungkook extended his arm towards him, almost grabbing his shoulder. "Kookie!"

He ran down the stairs, ignoring Jungkook's order to be careful. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes, body frozen as Taehyung made his way downstairs.

He gulped, hoping the omega wouldn't fall.

He finally breathed in sharply when Taehyung's feet left the last stair and landed on the ground.

"Taehyung, you shouldn't run down the stairs!" He scolded softly, shaking his head because there was just so little difference between Hayoon and Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled it off and ran away from there, getting out of Jungkook's sight.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called, coming downstairs slowly.

He felt uneasy when the laughs and squeals vanished and a silent atmosphere was created. "Tae?"

He got no response at all, and even though he knew that Taehyung was just hiding somewhere so he doesn't find him, he didn't like not having Taehyung insight.

"My boyfriend will reply to me if he loves me," Jungkook said, senses high so he could catch any sound made by the younger.

A smile formed on his face when he heard a whine but couldn't really catch where it came from.

He searched around the room, eyes looking at every corner.

"Tae, enough of this game. Come to me, please."

He heard a small clanking sound from the kitchen and his legs immediately carried him there.

He took fast, small steps until he got to the kitchen and found Taehyung trying to quietly pick up the spoon he had dropped from the floor, not realising his presence yet.

"Fuck, Tae."

Taehyung jumped at his voice. Before he could even react, his legs were swept off the floor and his chest collided with a stronger, muscular one.