39.

Third person pov

Warning: abuse. Skip the first part of this chapter if uncomfortable.

He was thrown on a chair harshly but not a sound left his lips. He just looked at them with wide agitated and scared eyes as they started tying him to the chair.

He tried to push them away, tried to free his hands and legs but regretted his actions and screamed when they dug their nails into his limbs to hold him in place as they proceeded to tie him to the chair.

Tears built in his eyes due to the pain which seared through his wrist and ankle because of the bruising tightness of the ropes around them.

"Please let me go!" he begged and looked at the demon wolf who was looking at him with malice, eyes twinkling as he smirked disgustingly.

His senses were highly alert now. He could hear the smallest thing and every quiet noise startled him. He looked at the warriors who chuckled and scoffed at him as they waited for their master to give them an order.

Taehyung wasn't familiar with the place he was brought to. As usual, there was dried blood all around, but this room seemed more dangerous and dark which made his body shiver.

His mind travelled back to the bruised face and body of Jimin which made him sob. Jungho's smirk only stretched further.

"P-please, let me go."

"Why?" Jungho asks, acting fake hurt, "We just brought you here."

Taehyung sniffled and looked at him with desperate eyes. His heart stopped when he saw the demon wolf's eyes turn darker dangerously. He shrunk in fear when Jungho took a few steps closer to him.

"How dare you try to run away from where I sent you to!" Jungho yelled and held his hair, pulling it backwards harshly making him groan and cry out a beg to let him go. Jungho's eyes turned black-red and he gritted his teeth, looking furious.

"I'll teach you where you belong, slave," He said and let go of his hair with a jerk. He ordered the warriors to get a few things.

Taehyung sobbed when he sees them coming back with whips and metal rods after a while.

Without wasting a second, Jungho grabbed a metal rod and swung it to hit his leg with it.

Taehyung screamed, his body jerking forward in pain. He tried to extend his arm to his leg and hold the area where it hurt, but the ropes restrained his movement.

Jungho tilted his head, smirking as he said, "Let's get started."

All Taehyung could do was scream as they continued assaulting him, for what felt like hours, whipping him, hitting him. His body and mind got numb.

His body ached really bad, his eyes drooped but he didn't let himself lose consciousness. Their assaults got harsher as they strived to hear the satisfying cries and pleads, but he was too tired to cry and beg now.

He let them do whatever they want now with the hope that they will stop soon. He just wanted it to stop. It didn't matter if they killed him or let him go, he just wanted it to stop.

Jungho had no plans of stopping until he sees the boy fall limp after dying, but he was forced to stop when he heard a voice.

"Alpha!" Someone yelled, a voice very familiar to Taehyung. It was breathy, shaken up, scared and frantic.

Jungho dropped his rod on the ground and turned around with a frown.

"What is it? This better be something important-"