15.

Third person pov

"Take care, Tae. Remember we love you," Jennie says, chuckling when she heard the tiny human in her embrace sob. Taehyung had buried himself on her chest, feeling oh so selfish for leaving while they'll stay back in this hell.

"Stop crying, sweetheart," she cooed at him and pulled him away from herself to peck his forehead and cheeks.

"I-i want you to come along!" Taehyung whines, sobbing right after.

"It's not possible, love. You're really lucky that you have a beautiful bestfriend who cannot see you in pain. He came here and is now saving you, unlike all those people who loved us," She states a small sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything fo--" Jimin starts, a little uncomfortable while fiddling with his shirt's hem. Jennie quickly waved him off.

"Go now. Make sure he's happy," Jennie says as she looks at Jimin with worry and concern. The last thing she wanted now is Taehyung to face more sadness.

Taehyung bid a tearful goodbye to all his noonas who looked at him with adoring eyes.

They felt a little sad that they weren't able to leave but that didn't mean that they were envious of him.

Jimin held Taehyung's hand, tugging him softly as they walked out of the mansion. He pouted when he heard Taehyung sniffling.

"Baby, stop crying. It's alright or do you want me to take you back?"

"No!" Taehyung squeaks, looking at him with wide scared eyes, shaking his head.

Jimin was taken aback by his sudden outburst and realized that the boy really was shaken completely by what has happened to him in the past.

Just the thought of going back had got him so scared; he was so traumatized.

Jimin quickly hugged him and said, "I was just kidding. I'm not taking you there. Calm down, pup."

Taehyung melted into his embrace. Jimin scented him to calm him down, knowing very well that it helps him a lot. Sure enough, Taehyung was completely fine a while later, not crying or scared anymore but he looked really dull.

Jimin doesn't bug him. He just holds his hand and walks towards the forest to the place where Jungkook lives.

If he could, he would take Taehyung to Eunae first so he could meet his mom but he couldn't do that.

There was a chance that some warrior would see them in the town and tell Jungho about it.

That will only lead to the demon wolf finding about the relationship between Taehyung and Jimin.

Suddenly, Taehyung gasped and let go of his hand.

He looked at Taehyung, confused and gawks at him as he settled on the ground and took mud into his hand.

"Jiminie! It's soil!" Taehyung said, smiling brightly, eyes crinkling.

Jimin smiled wholeheartedly, realizing that it's the first time the boy had actually come out in the forest or anywhere away from a building.

Taehyung squealed as he held a flower in his hand. He grew overexcited as he touched everything-- the bark of the tree, the grass, leaves, flowers--he looked so happy and cute with a bright boxy smile etched on his face.

"Jiminie! All of these things look so beautiful in real life!" He says as he had always seen these things only through a phone or tv screen.

Even if Jimin brought him things, like flowers or leaves, it would all shrivel up until it reaches him.