60.

Third person pov 

Jungkook thoughtfully looked through the words on the papers, trying to understand which kindergarten would be the best for Hayoon.

He didn't have much work to do that day and was just sitting in his office room while handling personal work.

He looked up from the papers, checking his laptop once for any new mail before peeking up and looking at Taehyung who was completely concentrating on his work, typing words at a quick pace.

Jungkook knew how much his mate hated to be disturbed while he was doing something important.

That's something Jungkook admired about him. He strived to be perfect when he takes up responsibility for work and gets very distressed and annoyed when his work isn't done well.

But he couldn't not look at him or speak to him when he was sitting just a few feet away. It was impossible because Taehyung just caught his attention without doing anything in specific.

"What are you doing?" he asks softly, pouting when the younger didn't reply. "At least tell me what you're doing!"

Taehyung shushed him, pressing his index finger on his lips, glaring at him with furrowed eyes and big pouty lips. "You know what I'm doing."

"No, I don't!"

Taehyung sighed, closing the laptop and getting up from the chair.

He had made Jungkook's office room his own—bringing a nice, dark-coloured table to the room and getting a laptop for himself—but thinking back to the time, he actually couldn't concentrate on his work here because of Jungkook.

The omega made his way to Jungkook, caressing the trueblood's hair with his fingers, checking if the cuts had healed or not.

It had been weeks already, and the first month of the year was coming to an end.

Jungkook hadn't gone through a rut, thankfully. Taehyung knew that it would be tiring if he did go on a rut so soon.

Jimin had said that it may come soon, but Jungkook was still only experiencing the pre-rut stage.

Taehyung was glad it was this way. If he went on rut immediately, after a span of two years, he was sure to wreck Taehyung completely and probably make him end up in the hospital.

His heat had gotten over recently too, so there wasn't anything he should be worried about.

At the moment, his focus was stuck on doing something for the omegas. He didn't need to work because Jungkook earned more than enough, but he wanted to work for himself and not for money.

He was going to start an omega organization for the welfare of every omega in their pack and outside their pack.

He aimed to protect omegas and to make sure they are not treated to harshly or badly.

Namjoon, the future head alpha of the Terrene pack, was doing his best to make the pack members open-minded and try to accept everyone in the pack.

Taehyung's future plans are anything but small and near-sighted. He wished to make every pack's head alpha sign an agreement with him for accepting the rules and everything else for the protection of omegas.

He wanted to go around other, poor packs to see the condition of the omega girls and boys. He couldn't do that until he has the permission of the head alphas.

It was difficult, and that made it even more interesting.

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung asks, softly pressing his head with his fingers. "Did it heal completely?"