29.

Third person pov

"Ahh," he groaned as he woke up on the couch. He had a pounding headache and bad body pain.

He sat upright and held on his forehead, trying to understand what had happened to him.

His eyes snap open when he remembered that he had gone to a club to drink so he could forget about a certain blond for a while.

He got images of a certain black-haired female making him drink something and then taking, more like forcing him to a room.

The girl had thrown herself on him and he couldn't even react for a while.

Being drugged, he had groped her ass when she grinded down on him but he came to his senses as soon as she moaned disgustingly.

He had pushed her away, growled at her and made her submit before leaving her there, crying.

After that, he couldn't really remember what happened as his memories very unclear.

He gasped when he felt stickiness between his legs. He remembered hazy images of groping Taehyung's ass and pulling him closer without his consent.

Taehyung...

"Shit, shit, shit, what have I done?! I-I..." he groaned again, punching the pillow nearby as he felt really angry at himself. He got up quickly, taking long strides to his room.

He took a long shower, trying to calm himself down. He wanted to cry but not a single tear escaped his eyelids.

He kept punching the bathroom wall in anger, he knew he had messed up, real bad this time.

He wasn't ready to face the omega, his heart clenched when he thought about seeing the hurt expression on his face. He had already concluded that he had forced himself on Taehyung and did things without his consent.

I don't want to see you hurt, wanna see you smile and giggle like you always do on the smallest little thing Hayoon does but I only give you pain and snatch your smile from your face.

I don't want to do this but I've never given happiness to anyone. All I have given to people I care for is pain.

He walked down the stairs, anxious as ever, definitely not ready for what is going to happen.

His heart was beating way too fast. He had a small hope that Taehyung would let him explain and blush while telling him that everything's alright.

But deep down he knew that wouldn't happen.

He knew that was impossible.

After what he did, Taehyung wouldn't forgive him but he hoped to be forgiven.

He breathed out shakily when he heard small noises coming from the kitchen, a pleasant aroma of warm milk and cereals clouding his senses along with the omega's sweet scent.

He felt so damn guilty and sad.

He wanted to fall on his knees before Taehyung and apologize to him, beg him for forgiveness and stay in the same position until Taehyung forgave him.

He peeked into the kitchen with anxious eyes, his heart pounding against his rib when he saw the younger in there. He walked into the kitchen with small, hesitant steps.

"Tae..." the omega froze as soon as he heard the voice, he was too deep in thought and had missed the strong scent of the elder.

He gritted his teeth, getting back to work, deciding to not acknowledge the other's presence.