Navy and anatomy

Smut soζ χχ

Neymar pov

I woke at around 12:30 and my body broke out into a cold sweat as all I could hear was the violent rapping of a fist at my door.

I grabbed some navy sweatpants that were strewn across the floor by my bed and legged it to the entrance where a small figure had found her own means of entry.

'How did you-' I was cut off but her hungry lips on mine. I was conflicted between calling the police for her breaking into my home and taking her to my bed.

I went for the latter and we both entered my bedroom.

She was wearing the black crop top and the denim shorts that I had seen earlier on the video call and her tanned legs were situated around my waist.

Silently, she left a flock of kisses down my neck and she nibbled on my earlobe as she got closer to my lips.

I stopped her from teasing me and cupped her face in my hands pressing a light kiss onto her cheek then proceeded by a full kiss on the lips.

She deepened the kiss and slipped in her tongue and I let it roam my mouth until I took control and our mouths began moving in sync.

We both moaned in pleasure which only aroused me more and she grabbed at my sweatpants in an attempt to remove them. I aided her by sliding them down my legs and then unbuttoning her shorts.

She bit her lip which drove me over the edge and I felt my crotch harden.

She took of her top revealing her naked chest and I clasped one breast in my hand rubbing the soft skin through my palm whilst kissing the other lightly.

I started to suck and she scratched at my back. We rolled over until I was on top of her and I began the slow laboured teasing of kissing every inch of her stomach.

I hovered over her, studying her body as though I was preparing for an anatomy test and kissed in a neat line down her stomach.

Her skin was smooth and tasted sweet so I continued until she motioned for me to go lower.

I did as asked and sucked on her inner thighs, caressing the black lace of her underwear as I did so. She was so wet.

'Neymar' she screamed as I slipped a finger underneath the silky fabric.

~

Then I came to the realisation that this wasn't real, I hadn't heard her say any words and the voice i'd imagined was my exes' - Bruna.

Bruna's voice was one I was trying my utmost to block from my memory and on hearing it I snapped awake.

I sat upright in my bed, my eyes blinking wildly in the dark. I ran to my bathroom and splashed cool water over my face.

The water shook me from my dream and I was forced to face the fact that I would never see this girl nor would I ever find out what her voice sounded like.

I was confused as to how a two minute long video of a girl i didn't know the name of had evolved into some sex tape in my mind and how I seemed to know every inch of her body.

I could picture everything but the voice which I guess is why I replaced hers with bruna's.

Heavy with my thoughts and hard crotch I lay back in bed and stared at the ceiling in a cocktail of confusion.

I desperately wanted to see her but I had no idea how.

~

Comment and vote please, thanks for reading <3

ScreenshotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara