Storms and Fading fears

Mayara pov

"You're not walking home in this" I stated, gesturing to the storm swelling outside my windows.

We treaded out to the living room and we began removing our clothes, turned away from each other.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and I wrapped one around me.

In the dark light I could faintly see the outline of his muscular body.

"I'm really sorry to wake you up" he continued, "thanks for letting me in but I should go"

"Wait" I called after him. I lost control of my limbs and held my arms out to stop him leaving.

My lips had a mind of their own and pleaded him to stay.

~

Neymar pov

I agreed immediately and sat down on the sofa. She followed me, her towel spiralling at her feet, flashing skin and driving me wild.

'I came to deliver a notebook and nothing else' I recited, my mind cast back to images of Maya and rafinha kissing before training.

The reasoning as to why she asked me to stay was not clear to me. She either thought I'd be cold walking back or something inside her wanted to be with me.

That's something I was eager to discover.

I rotated towards her and She closed her eyes. I breathed in deeply and her damp yet sweet scent infused the air.

"Maya, I want to do something but I think, I think - I'm going to regret this" I said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

I inched towards her and planted my lips loosely on hers.

She sat, motionless and I too was contemplating the consequences of this kiss.

I forgot the world when I kissed her. My problems and fears fading into the background and becoming a laughable memory.

The kiss persisted and I moved my lips to adjust to her discomfort.

She lost her inhibitions and leaned closer to me, deepening the kiss.

I moaned lightly and opened my eyes, watching her long eyelashes flutter as she breathed deeply.

A flush of guilt came over me and I pulled away, looking down at the throw on the sofa.

She opened her eyes and stared at me.

~

Mayara pov

"I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry Maya, you're-"

I grabbed his shoulders and tugged him towards me, kissing him fully on the lips in the same motion.

He smiled through the kiss and grabbed the seam of my towel tugging me closer.

"Maya" he hummed.

The rain pattered against the glass and our shadows formed a romantic scene on the adjacent wall.

I felt along his back and dared my hands along his waistline.

He ran his fingers along my collarbone and moved his lips so he was in line with my neck.

He sucked along my jawline and nibbled behind my ear, making body parts I didn't know existed spark and ignite.

I bite my lip to suppress a moan and tried to push him away from my neck, since a feared a lovebite would form if he was given free reign of my jawline.

He ventured lower and kissed along my stomach, peeling back the towel slowly, teasing me. He looked up and met my eyes between every kiss.

How could something so wrong, feel so right?

He placed his full weight on top of me and kissed my lips, fully.

"Maya" he breathed above my lips, rubbing them roughly as he felt along my waist, "Maya we-"

He rubbed his throbbing crotch onto my towel and buried his face in my neck, muffling moans.

He stiffened and sat up, abruptly.

"Maya I can't do this. If Rafinha knew. He's my friend, Maya" he said, retreating from the kiss, disheveled.

My lips still tingly from his touch, I did the same and recovered my chest with the white material, shifting his arms that were wrapped around my waist.

His eyes dropped but he was pleased he'd resisted temptation.

"This was a mistake" I agreed, wrapping the towel tighter around my chest, "you can sleep on my sofa"

I stood up, vaulting up the stairs, clutching the soft fluffy material to my body and blushing frantically.

I closed the door quickly behind me and breathed deeply knowing full well I had effectively just cheated on a man I thought I was falling for.

~

Comment and like please, thanks for reading <3

ScreenshotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara