Security and limes

Mayara pov

I'd assumed correctly. Rafinha wasn't anywhere in the venue and hadn't so much as sent me a syllable as an excuse.

Luana stepped into the VIP section without a second look and found Marc. I wavered by the door trying to outsmart the security guard.

"So you're here with Rafinha"

"Yes sir"

"Do you want to join the line"

"Excuse me? Im on the list"

"Nope miss, Maya isn't mentioned"

"Well then that's a mistake"

He dismissed me and gestured to the line of screaming girls staring at the footballers behind the plush pink divider.

I bit my thumb and noticed people were starting to stare at me. Their eyes burned through my chest and the heat from the bright neon lighting was making me dizzy.

~

Neymar pov

"Hey, what are you doing?" Maya said yanking her arm away from mine.

She turned to look at me and her eyes lit up, she wrapped her tanned arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You don't know how glad I am to see you" she beamed.

"Let's get you in"

I lead her back to the security guard that was now tutting obnoxiously.

"Look miss, if your not on the list"

"She's with me" I stated and he looked me up and down.

"And who are you, Obama?" he laughed, "if you too want to quit playing around"

"Neymar junior sir, three down, there." I said running my finger down the list and tapping my name with a nod.

"Have a nice time" he smiled, shuffling out of the doorframe.

I pulled Maya in, placing my hand on the small of her back which felt imposing but I did it anyway.

She had on a backless dress that I hadn't noticed until I felt her smooth skin touch my finger tips instead of the white material.

I rubbed in small circles and breathed in her scent. She smelt of almonds and honey.

She looked up into my eyes and mouthed 'thank you' over the booming music and bustling bodies on the dance floor.

"Let's get a drink" she yelled, patting a stool by the bar.

"Two purple hooters, please" I said leaning across to the bartender.

"Good choice" she smiled with her immaculate teeth.

He reached across and placed them on the counter and we both eyed each other excitedly.

I grabbed the drink and she did the same. She let the liquid fall into her mouth in one and replaced the shot glass on the surface, squeezing her eyes shut from the sour taste.

I downed mine and the burning sensation rippled through my throat.

"The um- a blow job for me and what would you like?" she laughed.

"I'd love a blow job" I said, smuggling laughter and trying to disguise my immaturity.

The two shot glasses again reached our table and she passed me mine.

"You gotta lick it first, tradition"

"You have blow jobs often" I laughed.

"All the time" she smirked.