Chapter 60 - His Birthday

Chapter 60 

Sam's POV

We are now preparing for his birthday, I'm the one who decide to everything. I made it simple but kind of his taste theme. This isn't a surprise cause he already know that we are celebrating his birthday. 

His birthday is a picnic theme, the color theme is blue and white. I was putting some table numbers since I organize the seating arrangement since many people will attend, most are the students of Lux Prim University. When I was done with everything, I heard Scarlet screaming my name.

"Julian texted me, dala na daw nila yung cake!"

"Good! Patapos na ba sina ate Cassie sa mga balloons?"

Kakatanong ko pa lang ay saktong dumating sina Aisa at ate Cassie dala ang balloons. "Done!" sabay nilang sabi.

"Natawagan ko na yung tutulong sa 'tin sa music mamaya, parating na daw sila." Sabi naman ni Cath.

"Thank you, girls!"

"Nga pala, we decide to sing, Me, Laira, and Cath. Mag-aalternate na lang kami kung sino ang kakanta." Veronica said. 

"Thanks! Pagkadating nung tinawagan n'yo, kayo na bahala mag-brief sa kanila kung ano gagawin."

"No problem."

Suddenly my phone rings, it's Kuya Leo. "Hello, kuya?"

"Lorein, papunta na kami d'yan. Kasama ko sina Raven at Gemini, sinundo na namin yung cater katulad ng sabi mo."

"Thank you, ingat kayo!"

"Sige, sige. Baba ko muna, malapit na kami d'yan."

"Okay, bye."

He ended the call.

Tinignan ko naman ang girls, "Tara, let's get ready. We only have one hour to do our thing."

I choose a private place, I actually own this lot. Balak ko dito ipatayo ang rest house ko in the future but since hindi ko pa naman pinapatayuan and empty pa rin the land is full of grass. May mga puno-puno din but not that much. Actually may rest house din dito si Ate Cassie na katapat ng lupa ko that is why dun kami mag-aayos. The other girls, also wants to buy a lot here since nalaman nilang bumili kami dito.

We are busy fixing ourselves when we hear a knock from the door. I open it and  it was kuya Leo. Nakita ko naman na kaayos na sila at yung cater ay nag-aayos na din dun sa labas. 

"Andito na si Seb, dala banda n'ya."

"Cath, andito na sina Seb!" Sigaw ko. 

"Wait kamo, nag-aayos pa ako." she shouts from the cr.

"Pasabi na lang, kuya Leo." He just nod at me and he close the door.

I'm already done with my make up and just fixing my hair when I hear a loud scream from the closet room. 

"Lorein!" I heard Aisa's scream, I immediately went there and I saw my dress is ruined.

I saw the cat jumped out to the window, but I also saw a suspicious scissor at the bed. 

"I saw the cat playing with your dress, now it's ruined."

Nagpanggap akong nag-aalala sa pagkasira ng damit ko. I even tried to cry, para mapaniwala s'ya. "What should I do?" I asked her.

"Anong nangyari?" Tanong nung ibang girls.

"Her dress is ruined... by a cat."

"Wala ka na bang extra dress, Lorein?" I shake my head in respond.

"I have one!" sigaw ni Scarlet, "Wait, kunin ko lang!" kinuha n'ya ang bag n'ya at nagulat kami na sira-sira din ang extra dress na dala n'ya. "What the!?"

I saw Laira walk from somewhere, pagdating n'ya ay may dala na s'yang extra. "Here, you can have this." 

"She also have extra dress?" rinig kong bulong ni Aisa, she really did not expect it. Do you feel betrayed now?

"Thank you, Laira. I owe you a treat." I told her and she smiled at me.

You can't ruin a thing or two, Aisa.

I wore the dress and clean up the mess made by Aisa. As I finish cleaning I heard a call from Blaster, I knew because he have different ringtone than the others. I accept the call and greet him.

"Hi baby, Happy birthday!"

"Thank you! Papunta na ako d'yan. Is everyone there already?"

"Wait let me check." 

I went outside see many people outside, everyone is now here.

"Yes baby, everyone except you!"

"Okay, nasa gate na ako."

"Are you on your phone while driving, that's dangerous."

"No, our driver is driving for me. Ayaw ako pagdrive-in nina Dad eh."

"Okay good, see you in a bit. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

I hang up the phone.

Naglakad ako papunta sa stage, kinuha ko ang mic. "Good afternoon everyone!" I look around and smiled at them, "In a bit, the birthday boy will come here. Let us all stand by, I also want to introduce myself. I'm Lorein Laurent, your organizer for today and Blaster -- aka Birthday boy's girlfriend. That's all, thank you!" I heard them scream wildly, so I smile. I saw how Aisa's face became more jealous. I pass the mic to kuya Raven and ate Cassie who will be hosting this party.

They entertain everyone as they went up to the stage. Naglakad naman ako papunta sa entrance para salubungin si Blaster when Aisa comes to me. "Samantha, why did you trust me again? If I were you, I won't trust me. "

"If you broke my trust again... your life will be miserable."

"So hindi mo itatanggi na si Samantha ka?"

"Samantha is my first name, Samantha ang tawag mo sa akin dati pa. Dapat ba itanggi ko ang sarili kong pangalan?" I look at her with no emotion at all.

"I'm going to ruin this party, just wait and see."

"Okay." I just smirked at her, she flips her hair and walk away.

Timing naman dumating si Blaste wearing a boho styled outfit. Actually all of use our wearing a boho styled outfit, since it's fit really well with the theme. I hugged him and whisper, "Happy Birthday, baby boy."

"Thank you, my baby."

Inalis ko na ang pagkakayakap sa kanya at natawa ako sa mga pinagsasabi namin, "You're supposed to be cringes on how I call you."

"Should I? I find it more hot than cringy."

I slap his shoulder that is why he grabs my hand and hold it, he looks at me, "Let's go inside! Everyone is looking at us, see." Pagkatingin ko sa harap ko, nakatingin nga ang lahat. I heard the pianist plays happy birthday, we walked with the beat. Slowly until we reach the stage. I smile at him as I let go of his hands.

Ate Cassie and Kuya Raven introduce Blaster and gave him the microphone.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming here in my birthday, I hope you will all enjoy this day. I actually don't want to celebrate this birthday of mine but my girlfriend, Lorein, insist and prepare a birthday party for me. Thanks to my friend and her friend who help her organizing and preparing here. Let's start the party!" He lift his hands up and gave the mic back to Kuya Raven.

"And now as the birthday boy said..." 

"Let's start the party!"

That's the cue for the band to play a song. Everyone is going to the dancefloor when suddenly the light turns off.