Chapter 56 - Wake Up

WARNING: R18+ for this CHAPTER at the last part. There are some scenes and words that are not suitable for minors and people who does not have an open mind. PLEASE SKIP THE LAST PART FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, IT WILL NOT AFFECT THR PLOT OF THE STORY IF YOU DO NOT READ IT.

PERO KUNG MAKULIT KAYO AT HINDI KAYO MAPIGILAN, BAHALA KAYO BASAT MAY WARNING NA!!!

Chapter 56

Sam's POV

Days has passed, everything went smoothly. He is now falling deeper and deeper, while Aisa is dying inside because of jealousy. Just like right now. We are here at the cafeteria, I'm beside Blaster. It is now our vacant so we are just chillin here. We ordered some Ice Cream for the dessert. 

Nasa gilid naman sina Aisa kasama sina Veronica and Lara  (sister of Laira). Lara choose to stay here in the Philippines, while Laira went back to Korea with their parents. Instead being close to us, she choose to be with those girls. Not because she's a btch like them, she wants to tame them. She said to me that if they were planning bad towards she will inform me. 

Aisa stare at us, she doesn't even blink, I smirk. I scoop an ice cream using my spoon and tinapat ko yun sa bibig ni Blaster. Sinubo naman n'ya iyun at ngumiti sa akin, he did the same. Maya-maya'y dumating na din ang cake na inorder namin. Blaster slice the cake, hati kami sa isang slice since hindi naman madami kakainin ko. 

I saw him dip his finger at the icing and look at me with his evil smile, "Don't you dare do it!" I warned him. I was about to stand up when he grab my hand then continue what he is planning to do. Dahil dun ay nag-pahidan naman kami. Parehas na kaming may icing sa daliri, he stand-up and so do I. We run around and we hear our friends laughter. Nung malapit na ako sa kanya, I was shocked when Aisa grab my hair. May hawak-hawak s'yang cake at nginudngod n'ya ako dun. 

Agad naman dumating si Blaster mula sa likod ko, he shoutted her name as a warning let go of my hair. "NOW YOU KNEW THAT I EXIST, BLASTER!? HOW MANY GILRS I SHOULD HURT BEFORE YOU NOTICE ME?" Tinanggal n'ya na ang pagkakahawak sa buhok ko but she still looking at us aggressively, I look at her with a confussion in my face. "YOU BTCH!" She was about to slap me in the face when I come back to my sense and slap her first. 

She looks at me and she was about to cry, I saw how her knees shakes becuase of her anger.

"You're still not awake?" I asked her, "He will never notice you kung ganyan ang mindset mo." I said, "Eliminate the enemies? Really? Sa tingin mo pag-ginawa mo yun you will standout? Hindi mo ba naisip na baguhin muna ang atttitude mo before you expect him to love you back? Hindi n'ya responsibilidad na mahalin ka pabalik, kung ikaw mismo nagkusang mag-mahal sa kanya." I saw her cry but I did not stop. "If you really love him, let him be with the person who makes him happy." I grab Blaster's hand and we walked away.

Hindi ko alam kung saan kami pumunta ni Blaster. I just stop when I felt that he stop walking. He pulls me towards him and let me hugged him.

"I should have protected you there." He gently stroked my hair.

"We should protect each other." I look at him and smiled, I look at his shirt. "Nadumihan ko damit mo." 

He removes all the icing from my face using his shirt and suddenly kiss me, yung mabilis lang. Then walk again, way papunta sa locker room. 

Nung makarating na kami duon ay kinuha na namin ang mga PE namin. Magkahiwalay man ng CR nang  babae sa lalaki, he choose to stay outside and wait for me to finish. Babantayan n'ya daw ako mula sa labas dahil baka sumunod din dito si Aisa. She also called the girls, para may kasama ako habang nasa CR s'ya mamaya. 

~~~~

WARNING: MINOR LAYAS, JUST SKIP THIS PART. 

Nandito kami ngayong dalawa sa tree house, nakahiga lang. "My birthday is near." He said.

 I look at him, "What do you plan for your birthday?"

"Hmm... I don't have a plan yet but I want to be with you on that special day."

"Then let me plan for you." I will ruin it, the same as you did on my birthday. 

"Sure." He smiled at me, he grabs my arm and hugs me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

OH BAKIT HINDI MOINI-SKIP!? MINORS AND MGA HINDI OPEN-MINDED LAYAS AND SKIP THIS PART, LAST WARNING NATO!!! BALAKAYO!!!

We stayed silent for awhile then I felt him kisses my hair.  We look at each other's eyes. Our faces get closer and closer, our lips almost touch each other too. He gently kisses my lips and I respond with his kisses. 

I felt his hands roaming around my body. He is trying his best not to touch some part where he can't touch. 

I did not notice that I am at his lap and he is now touching my thighs. My hands around his neck and our kisses gets deeper and deeper. We stopped and just look at each other's eyes, "Let's just stop here, bago pa tayo may magawang hindi pa dapat." 

OH GOD! Became more deeper than before. He sounds hot. That thought of mine makes me blush. I buried my face at his chest and I heard him chuckles. Hinampas ko naman s'ya because of it. "Baba na tayo?" He asked so I stand up and nod. He went down first so he can guide me.

SELF, DON'T FALL.