68-{Y/N} traveling back in time in hogwarts.

Start from the beginning

"excuse me?" you step forward and tap someones shoulder, but to your surprise, your finger goes through the mans shoulder.

you flinch and yell, stummbling back and falling down on the ground, panting with your eyes wide, slowly building up tears.

the worst was when someone stepped on you. or actually... in you, stepping right in the middle of your stomach, and the foot went right through you.

you jump up and raise both your hands, finding them to be half see through.

what is this? what happened? is this a prank?

you walk up to another person and grab their shoulder, but again, your hand went right through the shoulder and you ended up with a clenched fist.

"hello?" no response. can noone see me? am i even real? was i ever born?

you start to walk through the corridors and around the school that was just like it always was but just a little different.

the classrooms are the same, and you can recognise some of the people, but when you get on your way to get to the gryffindor common room, you see the golden eagle.

dumbledore. he will help me.

as you go through the golden eagle and up the stairs, you wonder if it will be him up there, and if he will look any different.

he didnt. what is happening?

as you went through the door into his office, it all seemed reletively the same, and the old man was there, sitting at his desk, holding something in his hand, examining it.

"professor dum-" before you can finish, you double over, feeling sick and nausiated, and the whole scene around you starts to change and shift.

theres preassure in your ears, and it feels like youre being apparated, and it really did seem though,

because when the scene around you settled and stopped spinning, you found yourself in a windy place, and as your eyes got settled better, you were on some... cliff?

"hide them... hide them all... i beg you" the voice sounds so familiar, and you quickly get on both of your knees and look forward.

its... professor snape. its professor snape and professor dumbledore, and theyre speaking but... snape... he looks so... distressed. scared. worried. unwell.

he looks a little younger, his hair shorter and his skin clearer, but there are wrinkles of worry over his forehead, and his voice is pleading.

you sat on your knees between the two and watched silently, confused, trying to piece everything together.

"and what will you give me in excahnge severus?" dumbledore asks, walking closer to snape, his hands behind his back.

severus lifts his eyes, and there are tears brimming them. "anything" he breaths out.

did i just go back in time? is this happening years ago? it looks like it and sounds like it... why me? how? what does he mean by anything?

"wait-" you call, getting up and running towards snape, reaching your hand forward in a desprete attemp to grasp onto him, but right before you made contact, the feeling came back again.

your head spun and everything eent dark, and smoke filled around you as your head pounded.

yes, this is apparation. am i apparating back, or around that time?

you find yourself in a house. its night, and its cold, and the door is busted open. with hesitation, you step inside.

it seems like a family house, some baby toys lying on the ground, and as you walk towards the wall, you hear a sound from upstairs. someones there.