REINER BRAUN X READER

Start from the beginning

"Nani?" Sasha whispered as she tilted her head to see a kid holding a gun.

Thankfully, because her potato was dropped, she wasn't shot at all. No one is shot at all.

"GET THAT KID! SHE KILLED SASHA IN THE ORIGINAL MANGA!" Someone from the soldiers at the back shouted.

"Shut up, I'm alive!" Sasha shouted back as she ate the potato again, this time with a shock and worried expression.

Gabi's eyes widened when she realizes how she missed a shot as Jean and Connie run towards them to tie them up.

"I-It wasn't supposed to happen..." Gabi whispered, "I thought I'd...kill...her."

Sasha's tears run down her cheeks while looking at Gabi. A part of her body feels painful for some reason... it feels excruciatingly painful...

She wants to die because of that pain.

The reason...

...Is because her potato tastes a bit like dust after falling on the ground, and her heart is in extreme anguish.

"So what's the plan again?" One of the soldiers inside the private room asked while looking at Eren who's sitting down, looking depressed as usual.

Mikasa is staring at him in her simp mode but deep inside, she's worried for Eren with all her heart.

"We need to take over Marley, and then the whole world. This is the first phase based on Commander Smith and (Y/N)'s plan. The second one will revolve in making the Marleyan's paralyze in a figurative manner." Armin replied as he sighed.

"The three of them are left in that country, yes? Will they be alright?" Another soldier asked.

"We just need to trust their plan. As for us, we also need to do something. This is just the beginning of the war." Mikasa spoke calmly, "Right, Ereh?"

"Things will be chaotic for them." Eren whispered, "It won't end up good."

"What do you mean, Eren?" Armin asked, "Who are you referring to?"

"Reiner and (Y/N). More than anyone else, both of them will suffer in this war. I can't give the full information to avoid spoilers but... everything will fall into pieces until the end." Eren stated as he looked at Mikasa with emotionless eyes.

"I trust that (Y/N) will be alright. She's a brave woman, I'm sure of that." Mikasa nods in assurance.

She trusts you so much. She remembers how you can always manage to make things better through your tactics. Mikasa secretly smiles as she remembers the group battle in the past where you win through your tactics.

You see from afar how the remaining Eldian soldiers are able to enter inside the aircraft while you are still shooting at the different Marleyan randomly. You are chasing your breath and you are so damn tired. Your endurance is not similar to Mikasa, and your physical ability is quite not that good.

You immediately run away from the arena as you are still chasing your breath. You can see random people shooting in your direction and you do your best and take advantage of the different angles to avoid being shot. You run towards the abandoned town where no one really lives and starts hiding and shooting the chasers.

"D-damn," You muttered and gasp for air as you feel your body losing strength because of your lack of stamina, "I c-can't move, damn it."

You are now in the end, absolutely cornered with nowhere to run and no strength for running. You fall on your knees and chase your breath as you feel your vision darkened. The rest of the soldiers are finally safe, that's what matters the most.

Reiner, you better be safe too.

You freeze when you hear a group of people walking towards your direction. You slowly check your gun to see the number of the remaining bullet and chuckle in disbelief when you see you are now out of bullets.

Damn, I'm cornered.

You lean on the wall, still breathing hard, as you see a Pieck with other men walking towards you. Their guns are aimed in your direction but they won't shoot you at all. Your eyes met her and it is still calm. Despite being cornered, you feel calm.

"She's here," Pieck stated as they all aim their gun at you, "You're a Paradis Devil, aren't you?"

"People who called Eldians a devil is no differ than any hardcore racist." You answered and you flinched when Pieck shot her gun towards you.

The bullet didn't hit you at all though. She intentionally shot the wall near where you are kneeling to scare the shit out of you but you remained calm and tired.

"Have you found any Eldian survivors around the area?" Pieck asked the men around her.

"No, she's the only living Eldian here. The others escape through their aircraft. Yelena and her comrades are also a part of this attack. What should we do to this woman, Ms. Finger?" The man asked.

Pieck glares at you slightly as she lowers her gun before turning around.

"Get her and bring her to the underground basement. I'm going to take care of this devil."

You blink as you stare at her. She's really pretty. That's why you didn't really pay attention to her words.

She stares in your eyes and she seems as if she remembers something, "Oh, and also call Braun. He's good at torturing and gaining information against people. I'll let him torture this devil to her core. He's merciless anyway and I'm sure he will leave this woman extremely tortured later on."

Oh. Reiner's gonna torture me later haha. M-matte, n-nani?

>>>