REINER BRAUN X READER

Start from the beginning

Mikasa, Eren, and Armin enter a private room to talk about what they will do in the next chapters with Zeke, or the beast titan, as a prisoner. They have held them captive while Sasha and Connie are still arguing about the sneaked potato that Sasha is eating.

"Give me some, I'm also hungry." Connie gritted his teeth while looking at the food.

"Huh?"

"Huh!?"

"HUH?" Sasha asked in a really annoyed tone.

"HUH!?" Connie imitated her, unable to believe that his best friend slash non-blood related sister in heart is not being kind to him at all.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jean walked towards them as he tried to get rid of his thoughts about you.

He's damn worried about you since you will need to do a really important task now but all he can do is just support you from afar. He also lowkey wants to punch Reiner hard for always making you cry.

Jean could hear the gunshots aimed at the aircraft but he disregarded it. He wants to talk with Connie and Sasha at least. They are facing their backs to the aircraft's entrance door making them vulnerable to the two kids that are slowly climbing towards the aircraft.

"Sasha sneak a potato here in the aircraft, see!? She's eating it without even giving us any! And to think that we're in the middle of the war, just how childish is that?" Connie gasps while Sasha munches the potato louder to annoy him.

"Just eat something after we arrive in Eldia." Jean replied.

"No, that's unforgivable!" Connie exclaimed.

"Unforgivable, Connie? Shut up meat who literally died in episode one of the Promised Neverland." Sasha whispered.

"HUH!?" Connie's eyes widened but Jean pats his back to calm him up.

Sasha chew deliberately before replying, "Meat."

Because of annoyance, Connie aims for Sasha's cheeks, wanting to pinch it. But because he becomes careless, he accidentally slaps Sasha's hand making the potato fall on the floor.

"Bitch, what the fuck?" Sasha shouted in anguish, betrayal, and despair as she saw the potato on the floor.

Without them knowing, Gabi and Farlan finally arrive in the aircraft and just behind them. Gabi readied her gun as she stares at the Soldier's back who is still not aware of their presence.

"Get it up, it's not five seconds yet. The bacterias are still getting ready. Go." Jean encourages Sasha as she kneels down to get the potato.

And that's when a loud gunshot is heard, making Jean, Connie, and Sasha's eyes widened.