67-hermione x reader

Start from the beginning

this year, your 6th and hermiones 4th, was the year that the triwizard tournament was coming back. a lot has already happened this year, fred and george used a potion to try and get into the tournament, that you brewed actually and ruined it, and harry was mysteriously chosen as one of the champions.

it was a shock to say the least, but the celebrations later were always so hilarious. after harry was literally dragged around by a dragon, the party you set up was so much fun.

hermione ended up taking care of you drunk after the party.

harry, after he almost drowned in the black lake and attacked, was rewarded by a huge fun party that again, ended up with you drunk.

hermione never minded it, because it was always funny. while the party was going, you were the life of it. jumpung, dancing, yelling and singing and drinking, and hermione was a little more quiet... but not with you.

you would pull her off the sofa and throw her over your shoulder and made her dance with you and drink. she really wasnt this kind of girl, but with you she was confident and more comfortable doing these things.

after the party, everyone left and everyone were already puking and sleeping, hermione would look for you and would always find you doing something weird with fred and george. one time trying to burn georges wand, the other, you were sleeping on each other. standing.

shed pull you up to your room and wait till you finished showering and helped you change into your pajamas, all the while you slurred and talked about funnt stuff.

your words didnt even connect together into santances, and it was so funny to hear and watch you sway around the rook in search for your bed, mummbling something about squirls.

**

few days before the yule ball, hermione was talking to you about how embarassed she was when krum invited her, and how excited she is to go.

you were quite surprised to see how jealous you were, but still listened carefully to her talking, so excited and happy to go.

"are you planning on going?" she asks, smiling at you. "yeah, but only because me and the twins wanna prank everyone, probably gonna spike the punch or something of the sort" you smirk, lookinh up from the essay you were working on.

hermione especially loved about you that you could be a trouble maker, but still so smart.

"oh god" she rolls her eyes playfully, "please dont ruin it too much" she begs. "ill see what i can do. only for you my best girl" you wink, and go back to writing your essay.

she rolls her eyes and blushes prefusly, shoving the back of your head.

when fred and george asked you if anyone asked you who asked you to the ball and you said youre going with them and no oartner, they immediatly started laughing and teasing you.

they knew before you that you liked hermione, and you did everything you could to deny it.

**

the day of the ball came, and all you did the whole time was sit in the corner and stare at hermione and krum dance.

fred and george called you to dance a couple of times, but you didnt even one time, too busy staring and being jealous.

you got up from your chair exactly twice. one dance, and spiking all the drinks and putting pieces of ice on the ground to see people slip.

"you should just talk to her goofball" george says, hugging your right shoulder while fred hugged you through the left.

"but shes with krum, see?" you look up and look for her, but instead of seeing her with krum, you see her talking with harry and ron.