~ 45 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Start from the beginning

We finished eating and we went home. Me and Jimin buckled the kids in the car then got in with him in the drivers seat and me in the passenger seat. We were listening to BTS music on the way home. Jae and Soo-Jin was singing along with the music while Taehyun and Areum just made little noises. Me and Jimin were smiling throughout the whole car ride.

Jimin pulled into the driveway and shut the car off. I got out and opened the back door, getting Areums carrier. When she saw me, she smiled.

"You little cutie." I said, smiling at her.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it then we went inside. Me and Jimin took the twins upstairs and put them in the crib while we put the carriers away. We picked them back up and took them downstairs and put them in their playpen with a few of their toys. They can't walk just they just crawl on their bellies. Soo-Jin and Jae was playing video games in the living room where we were with the twins.

Me and Jimin sat on the couch and watched the kids play. I put my head on his shoulder while he wrapped an arm around me.

4 hours later

Me and Jimin got done tucking the kids in and we walked to our room. I walked in after Jimin and I closed the door. The way he was dancing earlier turned me on and made me needy for him.

"Jimin." I said, making him turn around.

"What is it baby?" He asked.

I reached out and hooked two of my fingers on the waist band of his pants since he wasn't that far from me. My back was against the door and I made him go against me. I looked him in the eyes before bringing my mouth next to his left ear.

"I need you." I whispered, seductively.

He let out a growl before slamming his lips against mine and started kissing me hungrily. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands went to my ass and squeezed. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I granted. He stuffed his tongue into my mouth and our tongues were fighting for dominance and he ended up winning. He put his hands on my thighs and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss and put me down on my back on the bed and hovered over me.

He pushed his bulge against my clothed heat, adding friction. I was getting wetter by the second and I was growing more needy for him. He kissed down my jawline to my neck. He bit and sucked on my sweet spot, making a groan fall from my lips. He pulled away and lifted my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. He then reached underneath me and unclipped my bra, throwing it to the floor as well. He kissed down my breast valley before taking a nipple into his mouth. He rolled the other nipple between his fingers and pinching them slightly.

"Ahh Jimin." I moaned.

He swirled his tongue around my nipple and sucked on it harder before switching sides and doing the same thing. He finished with my nipples and kissed down my stomach until his face was in front of my clothed heat. He kissed it through the fabric of my underwear and stood up. He started palming my heat through the fabric, earning moans from me. He pulled my underwear down and rubbed my clit with his middle finger before sliding it into me. He was watching me while he was thrusting his finger in and out of me. He added a second finger and my breathing was getting faster than it already was.

"You like that baby? Is my fingers making you feel good?" He asked, knowing the answer. I couldn't muster any words so I nodded my head. He suddenly stopped and I looked at him. "I'm going to need words baby." He said.

"Yes Jimin." I said. "Your fingers is making me feel good but not as good as your dick." I said, getting impatient and wanting him to continue.

"You're going to have to beg for my dick baby and it has to be good." He said, thrusting his fingers again but faster.