309: The One Where Toni Sleeps With Half Her Grade

Start from the beginning

"Since when are you sleeping with other people?" Cheryl ask quietly. I look at her. "I'm not mad! We knew what we were doing going into this." She adds. "Since last night apparently." I say quietly. "You're the person I have really rough borderline BDSM sex with! And sometimes I want just regular sex!" She nods. "I get it." I sit up. "Not that we can't do that but we both agreed that we could just hook up and hook up with other people." I say quietly. "I know! I get it, I do the same thing." She says smiling. "Anyone else?" I shake my head. "No, just and and him." She looks at me. "Oh! A guy?" She smiles. "Yeah... you don't have to remind me." We both laugh. "Is it Sweet Pea?" I look at her. "How did you know?" I ask confused. "Oh I didn't! I just thought of the only guy you hang out with." She smiles. "Sweet Pea really?" She ask. "Yeah, when we were in middle school he had a big crush on me so I told him that on his 18th birthday we'd have sex!" I explain. "He doesn't like you like that anymore?" She ask handing me a cigarette. I take a deep breath. "No! He got over it so quickly." She nods. "Lighter?" I ask. "Oh right! That would be helpful." She hands me a lighter. "Can I stay here tonight?" She ask quietly. "It's kinda late and I don't want to get in trouble." I nod. "Of course. I just have to leave early tomorrow. I have football practice." I tell her. She nods.

I read a text from Sweet Pea. "🍆?" I take a deep breath and text back saying I'm at practice but after and to text me where to meet him. I send the text and put my phone in my locker. I go out to practice and well, practice. "Topaz!" I turn around and see Archie. "What?" I ask. "You did good today keep it up." He says smiling. I nod. "Thanks." I smile and go into the locker room. I take off my clothes and go into the shower. Once I'm done with that I check my phone and see where to meet Sweet Pea.

I get off my bike and see Sweet Pea outside of his truck. I walk over to him. "It's private enough over here we can do it where ever." He says quietly. "Picnic table?" We both look at it. "Sure." We walk over to the table and he sits down. He pulls his pants down. I pull my shorts down and straddles him. He puts on a condom and I ride him. "Is the bed of your truck clean?" I ask between moans. He nods.
"Yeah." He picks me up and go over to the bed of his truck. "Did you have this planned out?" I ask quietly. "Oh no! This is all left over from last night. Veronica and I went to the drive in." He tells me. I nod. "Cool! Lets fuck." He helps me on and we lie down. He lines himself up to me and thrust slowly. "Oh! God!" I wrap my legs around him and we both cum. "Oh fuck!" He whispers lying next to me. We both catch our breath. I sit up and look at Sweet Pea. "You ok?" He ask quietly. I nod. "Yeah." I whisper. "Just sore from practice." I tell him. "Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I shake my head. "It's ok! I'm fine." I say quietly. He sits up. "Wanna go again?" He ask quietly. I look at him. "Yeah." I smile and straddle him. "You sure were just having sex to have sex?" I ask him. He nods. "Yeah. This might be ending soon because I think Something might happen with me and Veronica but until then, we'll keep this up." He tells me. "That works because-." I gasp when he slides into me. "Oh fuck!" I moan. I ride him slowly. "That works because...?" He ask quietly. "Oh! Cheryl... and I... yes! Something might... oh right there, something might happen." I grip the back of his hair and moan louder than I should have. "Can I?" He ask going to pull up my shirt. I nod. He pulls off my shirt and sucks on my tits. I moan. "Do you do anal?" He ask looking up. "Depends." I say quietly. "Like am I receiving or giving?" I ask him. "Receiving." He says before groaning loudly. "Then yeah." I whisper. "Do you want-." I get interrupted by an intense orgasom. I lie my head on his shoulder. "I want to try it." He whispers. I nod. "Not today." I whisper. "I have to get ready for it." He nods. "Ok."

I wrap my arms around Cheryl as she thrust harder into me. "Oh my god!" I moan. She bites down on my tit as hard as possible making me moan loudly. "Holy shit." I whisper. She flips me onto my stomach and pounds into me. I grab a pillow and moan into it. She pulls me up by the hair. "Make another sound and I fuck you until you bleed. Got it?" I nod. She slaps my ass. "Say it." She whispers choking me. "Yes... daddy." I say gasping for air. "Lie back down on your stomach." She says pushing me down. She gets up and grabs the handcuffs. She gets back up on the bed and handcuffs me. "You ok?" She ask coming out of character. I nod. "Yeah." I tell her. "Ok. You know what to do." I nod again. She kisses my cheek and stands up. She pulls my hips up and just rams into me as hard as possible. My face digging deeper and deeper into the bed with each thrust. I hold in my moans until I can't anymore. "I'm gonna cum!" I moan out. "Did I say you can talk?" She ask stopping. I shake my head. "No, I didn't." She pulls out of me and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Kneel." I get up and kneel down in front of her. She grabs my face and lines her cock up to my mouth. She forces my mouth open and slides in. I just sit there while she thrust in and out until I can't anymore. I tap her thigh 2 times. "Too much?" She nods. We have different signals for different things. Like if one of taps 3 times it means we don't feel comfortable doing whatever we're doing exactly at that moment, if one of us taps 2 times it means we physically can not handle whatever we're doing anymore, 4 means one of us isn't comfortable at all with anything and we stop everything immediately no matter what. We also can ask to stop and no matter what we stop doing what we're doing even if it's just one thing if we're doing multiple things at once. "I still don't have much of a gag reflex Cher. We've talked about this." She nods. "I'm sorry I should have asked first. What do you want to do next?" She ask quietly. "You pick." I whisper. "We haven't used the swing in a while." I smile. "Is it set up?" I ask quietly. She nods. We walk into the closet. She helps me get in. She walks up to me. "Do you want me to go easy?" I nod. She kneels down and eats me out until I cum. She stands up. "Can I?" I nod. She slowly slides into me. She thrust a few times and cums. "Oh!" She groans. We both catch our breath. She helps me out and we get dressed. "Any hot dates?" She pulling up her pants. "Yeah. I'm gonna have to cancel our Saturday night." She looks at me. "Oh?" I nod. "Can I ask who?" She ask quietly. "Veronica." She stops. "Yes we both agreed that we can sleep with the same person just not together!And honestly I don't know if this is gonna end in sex, this is like an actual date." I say quietly. "You got tested right?" She ask quietly. "Yeah! Still clean." She nods. "You?" I ask quietly. "Clean as normal." I nod. "I'm getting tested again tomorrow. I've kinda become a regular at the clinic." I joke. "I bet." She says laughing a bit. "Why not sex with Veronica?" She ask quietly. I shrug. "Last time is wasn't that good. Not her fault, just she was still figuring out her sexuality and I didn't really want to help." I explain.