A sweet blush formed on his cheeks as he bit his lip shyly, glaring at the trueblood who was still smirking down at him. 

"Kookie..." He whispered when he lay the younger down on the bed. He whined when the elder looked away from him and made his way to the door. 

"Jimin will be here any minute! I've already made your breakfast so when you feel hungry, come downstairs and eat. Enjoy your day with him!" Jungkook said, leaving the room quickly when Taehyung tried to stand up. 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, plopping down on the bed and pouting and deflating, defeated. 

'I'll be back soon,' He heard Jungkook through the link. He wanted to cry because Jungkook was going away from him. He was too attached to the elder to stay away for almost a whole day. 

He heard the door shut close and silence formed in the entire mansion. He hated how it felt.

Even though Jungkook was quiet almost always, him not being in the house made it seem very lonely and silent.

It wasn't long before Jimin barged into the house and yelled in a cheery voice, "Taehyung!" 

Taehyung groaned and lay on the bed, pulling the sheets over his head. He grumbled annoyedly when Jimin kept calling his name until he came inside the room. 

A yelp left his lips when Jimin jumped on him and began moving around, on top of him. 

"Brat, I've been calling you for so long. Why don't you respond to me?" He kneed Taehyung's stomach and the younger pushed him off of him while gasping out laughs because it tickled.

Jimin pulled the sheets away from him, and all Taehyung could do was look at him with a done look. 

"What, huh? Just because you found someone new, you're gonna forget me? You're gonna forget the sweat and blood I lost for raising you? Is that all yo--"

"Jimin, stop being so dramatic!" Taehyung whined, scooting closer to the alpha and wrapping his limbs around him.

Jimin chuckled holding him back.

The omega pressed his nose against Jimin and frowned when the alpha moved away from him, refusing to scent him. 

"Your alpha told me not to rub my scent on you. He yelled at me last time for scenting you," he said. Taehyung scoffed at that. 

He shouldn't leave me with someone else if he doesn't want me to smell like someone else.

But he knew that the thought was ridiculous. It wasn't like Jungkook could keep him in his embrace forever.

Also, he doesn't want to stay away from his friend.

"How's it been with him? Has anything changed since he told you about his past?"

"He told you what happened?" Taehyung asks, curious, forgetting about the rest of the things.

He was impressed at how they were telling each other everything when they claimed to hate each other a few months ago. 

"Yeah, he did tell me that he told you everything about his past. I could already tell that he had been very emotional and had probably cried too... I hope you haven't lost your virginity yet," Jimin said the last sentence while looking at Taehyung suspiciously.  

'Shut up, Ji--" 

"Oh, keep quiet. We both know how much you wished to be fucked by your mate," Jimin said blandly, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung blushed a deep red and looked down shyly. He whined and hit Jimin's arm.

"Stop embarrassing me!" He said, throwing himself on the alpha and tackling him to the bed.