62-sir nighteye x reader

Start from the beginning

after you left him in the office, you asked for his prescription and left quickly, returning just as quick with a new pair of glasses. they were round, but they got the job done for that day, for he had more pairs at home.

he didnt ask you to get him new glasses, but you still did, out of your own kindness to the man.

were you doing this because you wanted to be appreciated by your boss, get a higher position and being a pet? or did you do it because you were just so kind and loving?

**

its new years night, and sir nighteye is still in the office. he let everyone go and celebrate with their loved ones, but since he didnt care much for the holiday, or for anyone to celebrate it with, he stayed at his desk, busying himself with random online quizzes and cat videos.

he had a glass or borboun on his desk, and he prompted both his feet up on the table, and popped open all the buttons on his jacket. he was alone, he didnt care.

it was almost 11 pm, soon to be the new year. he planned on watching the fireworks from his offices big windows at midnight, and then retreat home.

between cats playing the piano videos, he wondered what it would be like to celebrate with someone, and what he would do with them. put up a tree? eat? drink? watch movies? fuck through the night?

sudennly, the alarm goes off. he furrows his brows, training his gaze back to the laptop from the windows, and goes to the security cameras. before he can even check what happened, the alarms stopped.

whoever just got into the agency turned off the alarms by code.

he taps his own code and opens the cameras, and flicks between them as he looks for the intruder. he finds the intruder rather quickly, and is very shocked to find his little student {Y/N} standing infront of the lift. wearing a tiny santa skirt with the red hat and the pompom at the end.

wide eyed, he watchs as you get into the lift and dissapear into it, since he didnt have cameras in the lift. he waits, flicking between the floors till he gets to this floor, the one hes on. this is the only floor you interact with in the building, and you sure as hell dont have any bussines in the others.

true to his mind, you exit the lift in this floor, and now he can hear you walking outside of his office, your shoes are clicking on the floor.

"whos there?" he calls. the taps of your shoes stiffen, and you stop moving. then, after a few moments, the clicking of your shoes start again, and he can see your presence through the dull glass door.

"s-sir?" you ask, your hand lifting itself to the handle, "can i come in?" you ask in a hushed voice. "come in" he says, watching the door.

it slowly opens, and true, you come through, red hat, short santa dress and heels on your mid length boots, a bag on your shoulder.

he watchs, confused, as you walk through the door and continue to stand before his desk, eyes roaming around.

"what are you doing here {Y/N}?" he asks, taking his feet of the table. "i-i left my bag here this morning but i forgot my home keys were in it..." you explain your tardiness, pointing back outside to the lockers.

"i see" he chuckles, straitning in his chair, "you can go take them". you nod, bow your head, and thank him before you leave the room and run up to the locker to pull out your bag. then, you return to his office.

"if you dont mind me asking," he starts, leaning forward and planting his elbows on the table, hands folding together, "why are you dressed like a lewd feminine santa?" he ask, quirking a brow.