Hell Raiser (Oneshot)✨

Start from the beginning

"Hello...", I trailed off to glance at his name tag, "Willam, I need some help sizing and finding clothes for my friends here.". I turned to see Danny and Arny playfully shoving each other and internally facepalmed. "Boys, come here. I've found someone to help us!", I called out in a hushed tone causing the two to stop their horseplaying and make their way over to me.

William offered them a kind smile to which they both froze before looking between him and me. William cleared his throat a bit before turning toward me and taking my hand. "No worries, Miss. I'll have your friends sized and prepared with outfits in no time. Why don't you visit the rest of the shopping center and come back in say... 30 minutes?", he said causing me to nod in agreement. I turned to Danny and Arny before preparing to leave and raising a brow at them. "Will you two be alright while I'm gone?", I asked. They looked back at William as if sizing him up before nodding to me.

With a hum and a quiet goodbye, I left the store to run a few errands hoping that no chaos would ensue my departure.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE I AIN'T FINNA WRITE ALL THAT*

I glanced at my watch and at the large digital clock checking to see if I had arrived back at the store on time. I frowned noticing that I had added 5 minutes to my 30-minute wait, but the boys and William were nowhere to be seen. I shuffled in my place anxiously as I remembered how weird they'd acted before I left them. Nothing bad could've happened within the 35 minutes that I'd left... right?

"Ah, there you are, Miss!", a familiar voice called out and I look up to see William making his way toward me with a bright smile. "Hello, William! Are the boys ready yet?", I asked and he noddded which slightly disheveled his curls. "Yes, right this way.", he said while taking my hand and leading me towards the dressing rooms. Once we were back there, I wasn't exactly shocked to find Arny and Danny giggling at themselves in front of a large mirror. They had traded out their stuffy suits for black cargo pants and matching hoodies. Danny looked up and caught sight of me in the mirror before turning to me and saying, "Check out the immaculate drip, Karen!".

Arny turned to face me and they posed like two high school fuckboys. I sighed and nodded with a smile as I looked over their outfits. "The drip is indeed immaculate.", I said while trying not to burst out laughing. Danny and Arny high-fived each other and continued to check themselves out in the mirror. William chuckled at the two before saying, "I've arranged three outfits for the both of them based on their preferences, and I've written down their sizes for future shopping trips! Would you like to check out now?". I nodded and waited for William to gather their clothes before following him to the checkout counter with the boys close behind me.

I hummed quietly as I waited for William to finish ringing up the total and accidentally spaced out. By the time I came back to reality, William was starring at me with a soft smile and a raised eyebrow. I cleared my throat and fought back the embarrassing warmth creeping up my neck. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I kinda spaced out.", I admitted earning a hearty laugh from the pretty boy. "I said your total for the day is $250.75.", he said gently.

I hissed internally knowing the purchase would set me back for at least a week while fishing around my bags for my wallet. "Here you go!", I heard Arny say and I looked up to see him slide William a black credit card. I froze as I watched William swipe the card and begin printing the receipt. "Alright, here's your receipt! You three have a wonderful day!", he said while passing Arny the receipt. I shook off the shock and offered him a bright smile. "Thank you for the assistance, William!", I chirped politely. William waved a dismissive hand and his smile morphed into a mysterious smirk. "Honey, you can call me Will! I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other soon, anyways.", he purred and his pretty brown eyes flickered bright blue.

I paused and nodded before turning to discreetly drag the boys out of the store. Once we were nearing the mall exit, I quietly hissed, " What in the ever-loving fuck was that?". Danny giggled and Arny smirked.

"That, love,", he started while gesturing behind us, "was your first encounter with an Archangel.".

THE END

(A/N): HELLOO MY PRECIOUS HONEYS!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY! PLEASE SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT. NOW ON TO SOME EXCITING NEWS:

 NOW ON TO SOME EXCITING NEWS:

OMGOMGOMG THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE AND OVERALL VIBES!! I GENUINELY LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH, PLEASE TAKE CARE, EAT HEALTHY, AND DRINK WATER. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHH!!!

thesmolbean out.