Adventure 03 - The final qualifying match. Y/n Vs Bella!

The next round quickly came around and the onslaught of matches continued. Group A had Drako sweeping his opponent in the second round after stalling in the first. Group B was casual. Group C had a trainer that owned all three Kanto starters knock down their competition with ease. Now it was group D.

Bella sent out her Pokémon, Meditate. This Pokémon, Blight, had a history with Bella from her previous match. Feeling confident, Bella casually threw in her inexperienced Fearow.

Y/N VS BELLA

"Bella ordered, "Let's start with Calm Mind."

Blight commanded Fearow to use Quick Attack. Mienshao began by focusing its mind, allowing Fearow to approach and deal damage with Quick Attack. Bella then instructed Fearow to perform a Body Slam, while Mienshao countered with Vacuum Wave. The whirlwind generated by Mienshao's attack sent Fearow flying backward, but the bird Pokémon managed to stop itself by spreading its wings.

Bella grinned and exclaimed, "Now, use Focus Ball!"

Mienshao began charging up a hyper attack, while Fearow responded with Feather Dance, dropping its feathers around Mienshao. Blight faced palmed himself, realizing the unwise choice of using Feather Dance. Undeterred, Mienshao generated a focused energy ball and pushed it forward towards Fearow.

Blight instructed Fearow to dodge the attack, and the bird Pokémon, still afraid of flying, dodged vertically by spinning its body. It successfully evaded the attack.

Bella then ordered Mienshao to use Vacuum Wave. Blight realized that he had underestimated Mienshao and its moveset. Fearow swiftly closed the gap, using Quick Attack to prevent Mienshao from charging the Vacuum Wave. Fearow followed up with a Body Slam, while Mienshao countered with a High Knee, sending Fearow soaring into the sky.

Fearow, confused in mid-air, provided an opportunity for Blight. He waited until Fearow was around 16 feet from the ground before commanding it to close its eyes and use Drill Peck. Fearow, with controlled speed, drilled down with the unexpected attack, sending Mienshao crashing into the ground. The crowd cheered.

Fearow wiped fake sweat off its forehead, relieved that it had safely reached the ground. Bella decided to save Mienshao for the other battles and returned it to its Poké Ball. She then released her Lapras, exclaiming, "Lapras, I choose you!"

Blight taunted, "We won't switch, we aren't cowards."

Bella ordered Lapras to use Body Slam, to which Blight responded with Quick Attack. Lapras leaped for a Body Slam, which Fearow managed to avoid. However, Fearow quickly retaliated with a Quick Attack, catching Lapras off guard and dragging it backward.

Bella grinned and remarked, "Nice shot, Blight, but attacking repeatedly won't secure victory."

Blight remarked, "Almost secured our win. You switched because you were scared."

Bella countered by ordering Lapras to use Aurora Beam. The attack hit Fearow, causing it to struggle to find a way to dodge. Bella noticed Fearow's fear of flying and mentioned that it would help keep Fearow grounded. She then commanded Lapras to use Waterfall.

Lapras created a small waterfall that crashed down onto Fearow, which was still startled by the height. Fearow countered by pointing upwards and using Drill Peck. Since Lapras was already crashing down, Fearow managed to strike it with the attack. Lapras was sent flying upwards and crashed.

Concerned for Lapras, Bella exclaimed, "Oh no, Lapras?!"

Blight saw an opening and ordered Fearow to use Quick Attack. Fearow quickly closed the gap, cutting through Lapras. Blight then commanded Fearow to perform a Body Slam. Fearow soared to around 10 feet above the ground before crashing down with the attack.