Adventure 06 - Those three brothers are annoying

July

The sky was dark, but the moon was out, casting a pale glow over the three trainers who chose to travel together. Their goal was to reach a nearby city or any location that could provide a safe haven for some much-needed rest, so they persevered through the night.

"This reminds me a lot of the forests in the Johto region," Kellie remarked, breaking the silence.

Walking through the night was undoubtedly a risky decision, but all three were willing to take the chance in exchange for the comfort of sleeping in an actual bed.

Their determination to find a place to rest propelled the trio forward, even as exhaustion threatened to take hold.

Silently, they navigated through the forest, careful not to disturb the slumbering wild Pokémon around them.

"Seriously, Kellie, are you so scared of the night that you have to hold my hand?" Blight playfully taunted.

"Don't flatter yourself, and secondly, I'm not holding your hand because both of my hands are being used to hold Nidoran," Kellie retorted.

"Wait, what?" Blight paused, confused.

Kellie turned around, her face pale. "What is it, Forrest-" She caught herself, realizing Forrest was in front of her.

"...I-I think there are g-ghost Pokémon here," Blight stammered.

"And I believe those Gengar floating above us are what's giving that fact away," Kellie added.

Without hesitation, Blight, Kellie, and Forrest sprinted forward, leaving the ghost Pokémon in their dust.

____________________________________

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Volume Three : Chapter Six

The trio stumbled upon a Pokémon Stop where they decided to take a well-deserved break for a couple of days. The initial day was rather uneventful, with the majority of their time spent resting and relishing in the comfort offered by the Pokémon Centre.

However, the second day turned out to be the highlight of their stay. Blight took this opportunity to engage in thrilling battles against other trainers who had also taken refuge at the Pokémon Centre.

Just as Blight had finished his second battle of the day, after regrettably losing his first one, he was looking forward to some much-needed relaxation. But his plans were abruptly interrupted by the deafening sound of booming music and a raucous cheer from a gathering crowd.

The noise grew increasingly louder, and soon enough, the source was unveiled-a vehicle carrying three boisterous brothers who seemed to be the life of the party, with a lively entourage trailing closely behind them.

"Blight and Dartrix exchanged perplexed glances. "What on earth?" He muttered.

The three brothers brought their vehicle to a stop just shy of the battlefield, blaring their music even louder. Kellie stormed out of the Pokémon Centre, striding purposefully towards the vehicle and booting it with frustration.

"For goodness sake, can you all just be quiet!" Kellie exclaimed. "Nurse Joy warned me about your constant drive-through visits and the mess you leave behind."