Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part I )

The sun's magnificent rays illuminated the beautiful world where a species known as humans lived alongside special creatures known as Pokémon. These creatures were not only used for battling and serving the humans, but they were also treasured as loyal friends. No matter the circumstances, Pokémon stood by their human partners, often risking their own lives for their trainers.

The humans aboard the Saint.Sea were no exception. Each and every one of them was willing to sacrifice their own safety for the sake of protecting their beloved Pokémon. This selflessness was evident time and time again, as demonstrated by numerous Pokémon trainers throughout the region. Now, our focus shifts to Kanto, where we join Blight, Kellie, and Forrest on the third day of their cruise aboard the Saint.Sea.

Blight caught a strong whiff of the delicious food arranged neatly on the table. "That smells so good!" he exclaimed, his voice brimming with excitement.

"Kaw," Dartrix voiced, catching a whiff of the food too.

With an expression of excitement on his face, Blight looked up at Dartrix and proposed, "Why don't we have a little competition to see who can eat the most food, you or me?"

Dartrix responded with a joyful "kaw," its face beaming.

"Considering your iron stomachs, I hope both of you save some food for me," a male voice joked from behind Blight.

Blight quickly swallowed a slice of cake and turned towards the older man. "Nah, don't worry, Dartrix and I aren't like that. We share with people."

"How kind of you," the man remarked.

Meanwhile, Kellie was seen relaxing in a beach chair. She lay back, with sunscreen applied all over her face, and wore sunglasses. She still had her overalls on, but both straps were undone to allow her to tan more easily.

"no boys... No Blight... No problems," Kellie stated.

Nidorino, Horsea, and Jigglypuff were engaged in a lively dancing game that involved jumping. Jigglypuff displayed impressive skill, effortlessly keeping up with the rhythm. Meanwhile, Horsea trailed closely behind, executing each move with grace. Nidorino, however, struggled to match the beat, his steps falling out of sync with Jigglypuff's lead.

"As a gym leader, it is essential to ensure that your Pokémon is in optimal health, so you can provide a challenging battle for your challengers," Forrest explained.

Seated on a bench in the training room, Forrest immersed himself in reading the gym leader guide book he had brought along on his journey. Nosepass, Boldore, Graveler, and Stunfisk were engrossed in their training session, giving their all with unmatched dedication.

Everyone aboard the Saint Sea, one of the most renowned ferries in Kanto, was thoroughly enjoying themselves. However, as is often the case, where there is positivity, there is also a negative aspect. In this instance, that negative came in the form of the ferry violently shaking, resembling an earthquake beneath their feet.

Initially shocked by this unexpected turn of events, the passengers quickly adapted and transformed the shakes into a party game. They embraced the idea that the ferry's tremors were planned entertainment, and fearlessly joined in, fully immersing themselves in the experience.

Suddenly, a voice erupted from the loudspeakers, demanding the attention of all the passengers. "Attention! Attention, passengers of the Saint Sea," boomed the captain's authoritative voice. "I hereby command each and every one of you to immediately proceed to the main room located on the upper deck. I repeat, all passengers are instructed to assemble on the upper deck for a headcount. It is crucial that we ensure the safety of each and every one of you."