Adventure 04 - You're not the best gym leader, are you?

January

The wind was strong, but not overwhelming. Blight stood above a small steep cliff that led down to the entrance of Pewter and stared at the city with Dartrix thinking by his side.
The air for some reason felt so different as if he had done something impossible.

Pokemon Centre: Pewter

Blight handed his Poké-balls over to Nurse Joy who handed them to her Blissey. The Blissey skipped off with the tray of pokémon in hand. Now with particularly nothing to do Blight turned to the pictures placed around the Pokémon Centre with Wonderous eyes.

"Moon Stone, Dawn Stone, Fire Stone, Ice Stone, Stone Stone. All Of Them I Have Them!" A middle aged man revealed to the small group of trainers that were resting at the Pokémon Centre.

Blight was as curious as the trainers so he walked over to the table the middle aged man placed the stones and looked at them trying to see if they were actually real or not. Of course he couldn't tell, so he just nodded.

"Years. That's how long it took to collect every single stone known in existence, I have stones common from the Kalos region, from the Alola and the Hoenn region." The middle aged man pointed out before chuckling.

He placed another stone on the table, this stone was small it didn't resemble the others it had it's own shape and a beautiful pattern inside.

"See... I even have Mega Stones." He revealed.

The trainers were struck in awe at this. An actual megastone, not to say they haven't seen one, but TV would not count this was the real thing and it was right in front of them. Blight couldn't be more surprised.

___________________________________

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Chapter Four

Dartrix cried tears of disappointment. Blight and Dartrix were staring directly at the Pokémon museum, they were both in the mood to see fossilized pokémon mainly Dartrix, but sadly until they get enough money their mood will not be filled.
Now in disappointed mode, the two turned back and as they were about to move on a random person sped past them pushing Blight back on to his rectum.

"What the fuck!" He cursed.

Dartrix was still crying about the closed museum to have really payed attention to what happened to Blight.

The little people that were walking past him gave him an uncomfortable stare. Blight avoided eye contact with them, by moving his focus down to the ground. On the ground was a rock shaped badge, a gym badge. Dartrix after crying picked the badge with its beak and placed it into Blights palm.

"That trainer must have dropped it. I could do the nice thing which is find him and give the badge to him, but no... I'll give the badge back to the gym leader and then he'll have to challenge the gym all over again just to get it."

Dartrix nodded then when the idea fully soaked in its head it shook for a no, but Blight was already in full motion.

"Excuse me sir." Blight called out to someone in the street. "Where would you say the gym is?"

Pokémon Gym: Pewter

Blight stood in front of the gym entrance door with Sewaddle sleeping on his shoulder, Bulbasaur walking sturdily besides him and Dartrix flapping by his side.

Blight took in a small breath and pushed the door open, that triggered the lights that flashed on one by one ending with the last light that lit up the gym leader and other two somewhat grown looking teenagers.
The gym leader looked up and scoffed.

So you're my challenger, the boy I knocked over," the gym leader spoke.

Blight said, "...wait... So-"