Adventure 07 - Everyone hides, their true, self

April

Vera Village : Pokémon Centre

Kellie pushed out a loud yawn as she made her way down to the Pokémon Centre main room, where a stack of trainers stood at the counter, eagerly waiting for assistance.

"Nurse, there you are! My Pokémon needs a Pecha Berry quick and fast!"

"N-nurse? Wait, you've got it all wrong, I-"

"Please, we've been waiting here for hours. We just need a Pecha Berry. Please, I'm begging you."

Feeling guilty, Kellie rushed to the back and quickly returned with a Pecha Berry in hand.

"Thank you, bye!"

"Hi nurse, my Pokemon needs two Oran Berries and one Tomatoe Berry."

"Sure."

Blight and Forrest woke up at the exact same time and followed each other to the main room, where they spotted Kellie wearing a Nurse Joy uniform and working at the counter. Blight couldn't help but laugh at her.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

"It appears to be a Nurse Joy attire, but why?" Forrest asked.

"Long story short, I have no clue where Nurse Joy is, and because Blight thinks this is funny, you two are going to help me," Kellie explained.

"Yeah, that's not happening," Blight and Forrest answered in unison.

"Then I'll just tell all those aggressive trainers out there that I can't help their Pokémon because my two assistants were showing signs of toxic masculinity," Kellie said with a sly smile.

"...oh, you're a bitch.." Blight muttered.

Blight, Forrest, and Kellie, all dressed in Nurse Joy clothing, started helping around the Pokémon Centre. Some of the trainers laughed at Blight and Forrest for wearing Nurse Joy's clothes, which barely fit them since Nurse Joy was much larger in size.

"Morning," Nurse Joy greeted with a yawn. "Oh, why do you guys look exhausted? And why are you wearing my clothes?"

The trio sighed, knowing they were finally done.

____________________________________

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Volume Two : Chapter Seven

Forrest returned Boldore to its Poké Ball leaving Nosepass left, a trainer came rushing their direction and tackled Nosepass into a tight hug.

"I finally found you!" The trainer said overjoyed

"Excuse me sir, that's my Nosepass you're hugging." Forrest revealed

"What? Don't lie, this is my Nosepass." The trainer said then tried to return the Pokémon, but failed.

"No! No! Then my buddy is still lost then." The trainer said.

"Your Nosepass is missing? How? How did you lose your Nosepass?" Forrest asked worriedly

"There's a daycare nearby me and a couple other trainers decided to leave our pokémon there for a week, and then when we returned the daycare was locked down and the Pokémon weren't there." The trainer revealed.

"Never really trusted Daycares myself, when I find any information on your missing pokémon I'll be sure to call you, just save my number." Forrest said.

Pokémon Daycare

Kellie's squeel was caught by a cough. Out of the three she was the only one who showed any sign of excitement from being near a daycare, Blight wasn't really paying attention.