Adventure 02 - Can't escape a Beedrill, can you?

January

Blight quickened his pace as he made his way into Viridian Forest, he was a tad bit reluctant to enter the forest, but after shaking his head he ran on further. Dartrix followed strongly behind keeping on track with its trainer.

Viridian Forest

The two searched far and wide for the Bulbasaur that escaped their presence, if this was any other Pokémon they would not have searched, but since it belonged rightfully to Cerise and had a small bit of history with the Professor, Blight and Dartrix were determined to find it.

Venturing in the Viridian Forest wasn't an easy task though there were pokémon from all points trying to attack the two, but Dartrix was capable of making quick work of all the Pokémon that attempted to injure the two by outsmarting them to attack themselves.

The cold air of the forest got both Blight and Dartrix shivering. The two felt like that they were about to collapse at any second, even though that was the case they continued pushing on. Them pushing on was not in vain because after hours of searching Blight caught sight of Bulbasaur laying on the ground injured.

"Yes finally!" Blight exclaimed as he made his way to Bulbasaur. "You're hurt bad..."

The bush in front of the three rattled placing both Dartrix and Blight on the offensive. The rattling got louder to the point it felt like the Pokémon was standing right in front of them.

Blight gritted his teeth, "Dartrix Take Down!"

Dartrix jolted into the bush then a second later flew out. Blight pulled out one of the three Poké Balls and before Dartrix could stop him he threw it into the bush.

Dartrix face palmed itself.

"...what?..."

The stars emerged from the bush. Blight was about to sigh when his Rotomphone flew out of his pocket with a loud sound that made Blight jump.

Sewaddle Has Been Registered To Your Pokedex-

Blight scrolled through his setting options and placed the Dex on mute. Dartrix grabbed the Poké Ball with its claws and dropped it into the palms of its trainer. The figure of a sleeping Sewaddle was shown from inside the Poké Ball.

"Oh you were talking about the sound weren't you?"

Dartrix with frustration in its eyes nodded. Blight shrugged it off.

"You must be some weak pokémon if this small thing was capable of injuring you this badly." Blight commented.

Bulbasaur slowly staggered to its feet and was about to shout at Blight when it turned back placing itself in the offensive.

Dartrix stood its ground as it fixed it glasses.

"I'm guessing we're not done."

A yellow volt of electricity bolted its way forward, it took Blight a couple of seconds to realize the attack was charging his direction, he quickly jumped out of the way leaving Bulbasaur. Luckily the attack was aimed higher than the Pokémon's height.

Dartrix flew to Blights side. A girl with blue hair made her way out of the bush built area with a Jigglypuff in her arms.

"Jigglypuff can learn thundershock?" Blight raised a question to Dartrix who shook its head at Blights stupidity.

"It doesn't." The girl answered.

"Then how in the world did you fire off an electric attack at us."

"That wasn't me." The blue haired girl said before pointing back at the electric spider Pokémon that recently appeared. "It was that thing!"

Dartrix was ready to attack the Pokémon when a buzzing sound echoed through the entire forest. The spider Pokémon stepped back into the bush as the buzzing got louder, Blight and the girl with blue hair both stepped back.

A swarm of Beedrill charged from out of the the trees, the two had no time of reaction so Blight quickly lifted Bulbasaur and with the blue haired girl started sprinting.

The Beedrill charged in toward the group shooting out multiple poison sting attacks that were deflected by the trees. Blight and the girl somehow kept together even though they were taking different turns at different points.

The Beedrill were getting closer to the two and the girl with blue hair seemed to look like she was slowing down. The two weren't running for that long, but she already seemed to be at her limit.

Dartrix noticed the girl was slowing down so it used its big brain and flew up drawing the Beedrill to follow it up.

"Jigglypuff sing!"

Jigglypuff jumped into the sky and began singing a beautiful melody that touched the ears of all the Beedrill then one by one they all fell asleep. Dartrix who tried to stop Jigglypuff from using sing fell for the attack as well since it was near the Beedrill.

"They're gonna wake up any second, let's go."