Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part II )

SEAFOAM ISLAND

The passengers were safely taken off the Saint Sea and onto the shore of Seafoam Island. The battle with the Tentacruel had been dealt with by Flair hours ago. Cathie and her grunts were given the task of escorting the passengers to their prison and guarding them.

All the passengers were handcuffed to prevent any of them from reaching for their Poké Balls, since they didn't have Poké Ball Nullifiers installed in the wild.

"When all of this is over, I can't wait to become the right-hand woman to the General, and then every single man in the world will fall for me," Cathie spoke confidently.

"Yes, our queen," her grunts replied obediently.

"Every single man will worship you."

"Although I will miss you guys worshiping me, it feels nice... But we all have to change and move on, right Gym Leader Forrest?"

Forrest locked eyes with Cathie.

"Watch your mouth before you say something you'll regret, miss," Forrest warned sternly.

"Excuse me? Are you a young gym leader CHILD seriously talking back to me an elite Commander of O.R.R?"

Forrest spat in the face of Cathie. The grunts were instantly angered and ordered their pokémon to tackle him into the ground.

"Take this disrespectful piece of SHIT to the Barfour Lock Down Chamber!"

The grunts forced him onto his feet and made their way too the Barfour Lock Down Chamber. Kellie completely felt helpless at this point since her friends were being split up and she could do nothing about it.

CINNABAR ISLAND

Blight leaned against a tree, allowing his body to recover as the man who had saved him tended to Dartrix, who remained motionless. The man's face tensed as he attempted to assist Dartrix.

"I can't fathom why you and your Pokémon would choose to attack those grunts head-on," the man remarked.

"We weren't attacking them; we were ambushed," Blight clarified.

"Ambushed? It's disappointing that you, of all people, were unaware that this area is swarming with grunts... From what I've gathered, you're the type who willingly dives into fights, regardless of the odds," the man remarked.

"...not really," Blight retorted, feeling a tinge of annoyance.

"Then I must have been informed about a different individual named Gray."

"Wait, who?" Blight asked, puzzled.

"...aren't you Gray?" the man queried.

"No, I'm Blight Lo'Ah. I've never met anyone named Gray before," Blight responded.

"Blight? Blight? Who are you? I thought you were Gray. Why would O.R.R be after some random Pokémon trainer? I don't recall O.R.R having any grudges or revenge plots against someone named Blight. Did you hit your head while you were in the water?" The man asked, perplexed.