Adventure 02 - Blights first opponent - was it a win?

"I think my opponent and I are going last for the D round," Blight observed.

Next up was Bella, who was facing off against a boy named Floral. She chose Lapras as her first Pokémon, while Floral selected Seadra.

Their battle started off strong, with both Bella and Floral dealing significant damage to their opponents. Bella even managed to land what she believed to be a critical hit.

Floral then switched to his next Pokémon, Eggsacute, while Bella switched to her Mightyena. The two Pokémon engaged in an intense fight, with Swellow ultimately joining Floral's team as Bella switched to her Houndoom. The battle between the two Hoenn Pokémon was intense, with Swellow landing several hits on Mightyena, though Mightyena managed to strike back just as hard. Bella then switched to her Houndoom's fire advantage to defeat Swellow.

Floral was preparing to switch Pokémon, but the timer ran out, and both trainers had to rest up.

"Houndoom, Mightyena, and Lapras are the Pokémon she's using. We can handle them easily," Blight confidently stated.

The battle resumed, and Bella began with her Mightyena, which ultimately lost to the opposing trainer's Sharpedo. Bella then brought out her Medichan as a replacement for Houndoom. Sharpedo fought fiercely and came close to defeating Medichan before Bella recalled it.

With a smile on her face, Bella sent out her ace Pokémon, Druddigen. The Dragon Pokémon endured three moves from Sharpedo before triumphing over it. Floral's Seadra proved unable to land a single blow on Druddigen, who defeated it with just two moves.

Next up was Eggsacute, which attempted to trap Druddigen with leech seed. However, the dragon Pokémon swiftly overpowered it with a single move, securing Bella the victory.

As Blight made his way to the arena, he passed by Bella and Druddigen, feeling a sense of intimidation wash over him.

"My brother will beat you..." Bella said to Blight as he passed. "You shouldn't underestimate him at all."

Blight stopped, "I'm gonna be champion, so I can't lose to him."

"He's tough." Bella said.

"And in comparison my team is better." Blight said, "We're gonna win, his team doesn't even stand a chance,"

Blight turned around to look at Bella's face, but was taken aback by Druddigen who glared down at him.

Later...

Ten took a bit longer to arrive at the battlefield, but he wasn't late; his opponent had simply arrived early.

"Let the match between Blight La'oh from Viridian City and Ten Storm from the Orange Archipelago begin!"

"Swadloon! It's your turn, girl!" Blight sent out Swadloon.

"Volbeat! Shock them!" Ten released Volbeat.

"Swadloon, use Energy Ball," Blight commanded.

"Volbeat, use Thunderbolt," Ten commanded.

The first match quickly became an exciting battle with Swadloon starting off by launching an energy ball that Volbeat skillfully dodged, retaliating with a thunderbolt aimed at Swadloon.

"Dodge it quickly!" Blight commanded.
"Bug Bite!" Ten commanded.
"Then use String Shot and Energy Ball!" Blight exclaimed.

Swadloon evaded the thunderbolt, narrowly escaping a bug bite, and then utilized string shot to trap Volbeat, enabling it to launch an energy ball.

"Thunder!" Ten exclaimed.
"Try Payback!" Blight exclaimed.

Volbeat generated a powerful thunder attack from the sky, striking Swadloon. However, Swadloon countered with a payback, delivering a strong blow that knocked out Volbeat.