Adventure 07 - There isn't really much to do

Chapter didn't publish

July

The trio strolled peacefully through the idyllic forest valley, basking in the warm glow of the sun. They decided that walking was a better option than simply sitting around.

"Well, that would give me a couple of months to prepare," Blight replied.

Kellie interjected, "That's highly unlikely. At the rate you're collecting those medals, you won't have enough time to prepare. You only have about three medals, and your points aren't even close to the amount needed. Your chances of participating are kinda low."

Forrest chimed in, agreeing with Kellie. "She's right. You've got a long way to go. But hey, at least we're here."

Blight grinned and replied sarcastically, "You guys are the best travel companions. Your support means a lot to me."

Kellie chuckled, scratching the back of her head. "Thank you. Just doing what we can to keep you going." Her playful sarcasm made Blight groan.

"We're making progress, though. We're almost at the city with the ferry, so we can head to Cinnabar Island soon."

Blight sighed. "I hope there's a Champion on Cinnabar. This stupid locator thing hasn't beeped for months, and I'm starting to lose hope."

"Some champions you missed," Kellie reminded him.

Blight rolled his eyes. "Are you still going on about that Jamie guy? The one you claimed had a mother who-"

Before Blight could finish his sentence, a wild Aerodactyl swooped down and snatched him by the collar, carrying him high into the sky.

Dartrix reacted quickly, lunging forward with a leaf blade. Unfortunately, the Aerodactyl skillfully dodged the attack. The fossil Pokémon then gazed down at Dartrix and unleashed an ancient power, causing Dartrix to slow down, evading the attack.

In one swift motion, the bird Pokémon lunged forward, executing a flawless Take Down. However, the fossil Pokémon quickly regained its composure and countered with a powerful Thunder Fang.

The attack landed with precision, momentarily incapacitating Dartrix. Just as it prepared to take advantage of the situation, a sudden surge of energy hit it. An ancient power washed over Dartrix, causing it to plummet towards the approaching members of the trio.

Amidst the chaos, two of Blight's Poké Balls tumbled out, landing in Kellie's open hand. The spheres burst open, freeing Dratini and Poliwhirl from their temporary captivity.

The two Pokémon were startled to witness their trainer being whisked away by a mysteriously powerful Pokémon. Poliwhirl desperately retaliated with a Water Pulse, but the attack missed its mark by a wide margin.

Meanwhile, Dratini's eyes widened with terror. The rare dragon Pokémon emitted a radiant glow, its small form gradually expanding within Kellie's grasp.

With an immense surge of energy, Dratini unleashed a powerful blast directly towards the Aerodactyl, compelling the ancient Pokémon to release Blight and hastily retreat.

____________________________________

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Volume Three : Chapter Seven

Fearow looked at Kellie then turned to the Kakuna. It did this for a couple of minutes before ultimately deciding on poking the Kakuna numerous of times with its beak like a crazy bird.

"Oh my Arceus, do you not listen!"

Fearow looked to the left with its head slightly titled to the right, the bird pokémon then titled its head to the left. Fearow stared at nothing for a few moments before sprinting passed everyone.