( Volume Two ) Adventure 01 - Reunion (S.S Anne) Part I

Note : Post Chapters, and Pre Chapters will be excluded for awhile.

February

A woman stood on the rooftop of the Vermillion City Gym, gazing down at the bustling, energy-filled city below. Everywhere she looked, people were carrying something electrical, from their phones to portable gaming devices. Even the traffic lights had been designed in the shape of electric symbols, and some of the taxi vehicles proudly displayed electric logos on their sides.

"The city appears to be normal so far... Nothing drastic has happened," the woman sighed.

Another woman joined her on the rooftop. "That's a relief," she said, a hint of worry in her voice.

The first woman lifted her gaze, directing her attention towards the water. "Now we just have to wait and see..."

As the sun began to rise, the focus shifted to Bill and Blight, who were both captivated by the beauty of the city. Blight, in particular, had an excellent vantage point from his position in the car, since Bill had come to a stop at a traffic light.

"Whoa?!" Blight exclaimed, astounded by the abundance of electric Pokémon owned by the locals.

"It seems that electricity is deeply ingrained in this place," Blight observed, his hair blowing in the wind.

"I bet, the gym leader here specializes in electric Pokémon," Bill remarked, his eyes fixed on the road ahead.

"Really? What gave you that idea?" Blight asked, with some sarcasm.

As the traffic light turned green, Bill continued to drive forward. Blight sensed a newfound energy in the city, a feeling that seemed to permeate through the air, fueling the inhabitants. When they reached the entrance of the Pokémon Centre, Bill brought the Jeep to a stop. Blight, together with Dartrix, Bulbasaur, and Sewaddle, stepped out of the vehicle, ready to explore the vibrant city.
Now that you know where the Pokémon Centre is, just make sure to book here when the boat doesn't arrive today," Bill said.

Blight chuckled, "I guess this is goodbye then."

"Well, not really. When you make it to the qualifying rounds of the Champions Challenge, you can count on me to be there supporting you by watching your match in the stands," Bill said.

"Thanks, Billy," Blight said.

"I told you not to call me that. Bye!"

Bill drove off, and as Blight was about to enter the Pokémon Centre, he noticed Dartrix staring at something. The bird Pokémon flew a bit further, causing Blight to run forward to catch up.

A vague image of a crowd could be seen. Blight, now more curious, made his way across the road and straight towards the crowded area.

"You can't shut down the fishing area!" the fisherman exclaimed.

"We're sorry, but the Magikarp here have been overfed with too many vitamins, and this could prove to be a safety hazard when they become aggressive," Officer Jenny said.

"Oh, come on!?!" the fisherman said, mid-storm.

He then noticed Blight's fishing rod and said, "You must have also arrived to fish."