Adventure 03 - That wasn't such a bad first catch

January

Following the intense escape from the Beedrill, Blight and the blue haired female decided to make a truce deciding that if they were ever gonna survive even a night in Viridian Forest then they would have to work together.

The two came to a small pit stop, The blue haired girl known now to be named Kellie revealed herself to be starving, this made Blight realize he was as well starving.

Kellie Minase (10)

Blue eyes with light blue hair
Kellie styles wispy bangs in front while also having the rest of her short hair in a high ponytail. She wears one strapped overalls with a dark green plane shirt underneath, the jean area of the overalls ends about two centimetres away from her Madden Girl Kurtt Combat Boots. Untied her hair ends at her jaw.

Note: Kellie is the small blue haired girl from pokémon the movie the power of us, but older.

Kellie took a large lunchbox with multiple ham sandwiches, her Jigglypuff sat besides her as it took a ham sandwich for itself. Dartrix landed on the ground turning to Blight.

"Um... I forgot ..."

Before Blight knew it Dartrix was standing near Kellie who gave it a ham sandwich. Blight wasn't even Bulbasaur's first choice for food it immediately went over to Kellie.

"You seriously forgot to pack food for yourself?" Kellie coughed twice before continuing with, "What kind of pokémon trainer are you? Coming unprepared."

Dartrix tried explaining in its Pokémon tongue that not even it knew what type of trainer he was.

"A professional one actually... This is all part of my strategy, a true trainer gets his own food by himself."

"Really now."

Dartrix looked at Kellie and shook its head clarifying that what Blight was saying was lies.

Blight scanned the trees in their surrounding area before catching sight of a blue berry attached on a tree.

Blight made his way to the tree and after a small struggle climbed to the top and pulled out the berry that was blue in color. As he was about to show it to the group a white string blasted into his face pushing him off the tree with the berry still in hand.

The string attached itself to the berry and tried pulling it out of the grasp of Blight who kept it tightly and pulled back. The two had a small back and forth, but after a bunch more strings attached to the berry, Blight lost the tug of war.

"Auw man."

____________________________________

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Chapter Three

Blight and Kellie were calmly walking through the forest exchanging a decent conversation when they noticed a random trainer celebrating about something he was holding. The two got a bit closer and noticed he had a poorly looking medal in hand.

"Hey you!" Blight called the trainer. "Where did you get that medal?!"

"Where else do you think I got it, I beat a champion for it of course."

"Aren't you participating in the champions challenge Blight?"

"Yeah I am." Blight answered Kellie before turning back to the trainer. "So you're saying a champion is here in Viridian Forest?"

"Yep, I'll direct you."

Viridian Forest : North East Side

Blight, Kellie and the trainer made their way through a couple of trees before reaching the location the champion was located in. The said champion was currently in an intense Pokémon battle, he was using a bug pokémon against another trainers pokémon.