Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part III )

CINNABAR ISLAND

Blaine paced around the room trying to brainstorm a solution for their current problem. Blight sat near the bed Dartrix rested on tapping his foot repeatedly

"Would you stop the foot tapping already!"

"I can't help it, it's helping me relax because if you haven't noticed my Dratini has been stolen, my Dartrix is fighting for its life and my Poliwhirl... Isn't here with us right now..."

Gray sympathized with him for a second before shaking his head, "...then worry some other way please, because this is irritating me!"

"You know you are like the worst person Shadow or should I say Gray!"

"Terrible person? Me? You're the terrible person, I'm shocked to see that Dartrix of yours is even alive seeing how you treat pokémon in battles."

"What's so wrong with might makes right!?"

"Might can only get you so far, what you need is skill and planning."

"Planning sometimes doesn't work either, at times you just need to go with what's given to you on the field."

"No wonder I beat you."

"Last time I checked you forfeited before the actual battle could conclude-"

"Enough you two!" Blaine shouted out, "Wether we like it or not we are all involved with O.R.R someway or other, and since we're pretty much the closest to this entire case it's our duty to deal with it... O.R.R has the region in its hands I've seen it... so if any of us even think about calling for help there's a chance we might be caught... We are the only ones who can do anything now."

"What should we do though?" Blight asked.

"We first need you to understand what they are planning." Gray answered.

"In summary they want to go back in time to catch one of the most rare and strongest mythical pokémon out there... Mew... They want to go to a time where Mew viewed humans as friends instead of enemies so they can take advantage of it."

"That's the last part of the plan... Well... Instead of seeing it as stopping them from going back in time let's view it as preventing stage four from happening so stage five won't happen."

"... actually..." Blaine realised something, "I get that, if we're able to pull one plug out of their plan then everything won't work."

"The simplest answer is the right one." Gray added.

"If we're able to prevent them from capturing the two pokémon they are hunting down then we might actually be able to stop the plan as a whole."

Blaine scratched in his pocket and pulled out two pictures with pokémon.

"The one on the left is the one they will summon from Alola. They've already made the preparations for this one so we'll have to act fast and since there are two we will split up. I'm Galar, the two of you are Alola."

"How do we stop them from catching a Pokémon?" Blight raised a question.

"By capturing the Pokémon before them..."

Later that night, Blaine handed Blight and Gray a blue like Poké Ball. He then gave Gray a purple Z ring and gave Blight three Z crystals, rock, water, fire and Grass.

"These items are stacked not gonna lie." Blight commented.

"Yeah." Gray agreed examining his Z ring.

"Now remember you two, the Pokémon you are about to fight is far stronger than anything you've fought so I'll need the both of you to work together."