Jungkook was Randomly standing at a distance doing his own work thinking that the members are having a Simple conversation among them but the next thing that happened, Jungkook's eyes widened.

Taehyun and Beomgyu shared a teasing smirk and without thinking anything else, they opened the Bottle cap and splitted the awkward mixture they made earlier on yeonjun's head.

The red Liquid that looked almost like Blood got absorbed in Yeonjun's hair, flown down his skin finally to the pavement that he was standing on.

Taehyun and Beomgyu laughed their lungs out looking at yeonjun who was standing there with his arm opened in an awkward way and staring at his Whole being.

Present

"And... Because he Added hair dyeing colours in the Mixture, Yeonjun's hair color changed"

"But.. in all this, nothing happened to hurt him or something so why couldn't he practice?"

Jungkook Rolled his eyes and walked forward, "because he was Annoyed"

Taehyung pressed his lips together to not laugh and immediately followed him. He Cutely began Running after him. "But You shouldn't be punishing that little boy For this Long"

"I ain't the one punishing him, his Yeonjun Hyung is punishing him"

Jungkook kept walking forward and Taehyung was cutely following him.

"I heard that I am assisting you in this special shoot...?"

Jungkook stopped and turned back, "are you?"

"Hn? You don't know, aren't you the one to set it up?"

Jungkook pouted and shooked his head, "I didn't" and Continued walking again.

"Why is this a special shoot?"

"I don't know" jungkook replied him Uninterestingly making him pout.

"Whose shoot is it?"

"It's of... Lalisa I guess?"

"Who is Lalisa?"

Jungkook stopped and annoyedly turned back, Taehyung stopped as well and stood there with a Smile on Closed lips. The annoyance on Jungkook's face disappeared and he burst in a smile as he looked at The others cute face.

"She is a model"

"Oh..." Taehyung acted just like he found it out right now, "what is this shoot for?"

Jungkook again turned Back and found Taehyung looking at him with doe eyes, he chuckled. "It's for some kind of magazine, I'm not sure"

"But why is she here for the shoot? I don't think that she belongs from this agency--"

Jungkook sighed, ignoring the other's words and began walking back again.

"Why won't you answer me--"

"I don't know that"

"Okay then Why are you Doing this shoot?" Taehyung was just showering Jungkook with questions Curiously and asking literally everything that's in his mind.

"I don't know that either, probably Order from the higher ups or the CEO"

"Oh... Is it the CEO who decides who will do which shoot?"

Jungkook was done with him, he was Literally done with him. He put his hands together in front of him as an apology.

Taehyung just showed his doe eyes which didn't work on the younger anymore.

"Stop asking me stupid questions, will you?"

"I'm not asking you stupid questions, I'm just clearing my mind"

Jungkook sighed and looked around. there was no one other than some empty Boxes Places near with one on another.

"I wonder how you got a job here with that dumb brain of yours-"

He didn't continue his sentence when he saw Taehyung's eyes widening and An annoyed expression taking over it.

"What...?"

"I wonder how you are on such a high position when you say I don't know on everything" Taehyung looked away with crossed and it was now Jungkook's eyes' turn to Widen.

"Did you just-"

"You are getting late for the shoot. They told me to get you" Taehyung walked away proudly but just after a few steps, The Younger's pulled him closer through his grip on his wrist.

The males were now close to eachother. Taehyung's wrist in Jungkook's hand, staring into eachother's eyes.

"Don't be too Rude or I'll punish you" spoke Jungkook in husky voice string straight in the Other's eyes sharply.

Taehyung pulled him closer by moving his arm harshly held by the other. "I'd love to be punished"

_______________

A/N: Ohooo 👀

Share your thoughts!