"Um, Tony, do you have any Leopards here?" I called out to one of the closets animal handlers, once I was closer to where everyone was working.

"Yea, we have two females and six cubs, why, you wanna see them?" He asked turning toward me.

"No, It's just that there's a leopard stalking towards us and I think this one is a male." I pointed to the animal who had cautiously stopped walking and was scouting out the area.

"What, wher-" Tony stopped talking as his eyes found the animal I was talking about. "He is defiantly not one of our Leopards."

"What should we do, there are thirty people here and we don't want them to get injured. If we start running I'm sure he'll attack." I reasoned.

"We have tranquilizer guns, maybe we can knock him out and figure out where he came from." Tony answered as he reached down on the table behind us to pick up the tranquilizer gun.

Before he could aim, the leopard broke eye contact with me and bolted right back to where he came from. He stopped just before the bushes and turned to look back at me again, then disappeared in to the bushes.

"That's strange male behavior, they usually don't run from a small challenge, especially a male that big." Tony huffed as he set the gun back down.

"Alright people that's a wrap!" The director called out causing us to immediately look back.

"What are you two doing over here?" Mr. Fisher looked between us suspiciously.

"Talking about animals." Tony answered with an uninterested shrug before patting my back gently then walking away.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked once Tony was gone.

"Yes." He answered looking as if he wanted to say more but I quickly spoke up.

"Good we have an hour before your meeting with Mr. Fisher your older brother, he's back from Africa." I informed my boss as we got in to the car that sat at the bottom of the hill and headed back to the building.

"Ugh, what does he want?" Mr. Fisher groaned pinching the skin on the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Is that a rhetorical question, sir?" I asked bored from my seat next to him in the back of the black car.

"Yes, and no" He mumbled like a grumpy child.

"You and he are both CEO and Presidents of the company, you have to come to terms with all decisions before one is made. Your father said to make sure that you both come to an agreement on every decision, that is what he added to my job description so that is what I will make you do." I answer like I was scolding a child.

"My brother likes you, of course he'll go along with what you say, he's happy enough to see touch your hand. And you like him too so of course you're going to take his side." He grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and sat back comfortably as I closed the planner. Mr. Fisher was probably looking at me but the sides of my rounded rectangle framed glasses blocked him from view. We continued our ride in silence. Once we entered the first floor the receptionist automatically commented an over friendly hello before letting him know his brother was in his office waiting for us. After Mr. Fisher nodded his understanding without stopping the woman glared at me as I followed behind. She always hated the the fact that I worked with him and I really didn't care.

On the twentieth floor of the large ad company, the office workers were bustling around. The women in particular seemed to be fixing themselves up for a special someone. The men weren't as excited as the woman but they were also light hearted about Mr. Kevin Fisher's return from Africa. We entered my boss's office to see the his elder brother sitting behind his younger brother's desk with his black dress shoe feet propped up near the edge.