putting his hands under your hips, he yanks your ass up and one of his hands goes to slap your waiting ass, very harshly.

"you want me to use lube you slut?" oh god. youve never been a big fan of anal, but for snape you dont mind it sometimes. he kneads your asscheek and pulls them apart, and you can feel yourself clenching.

"you dont deserve it" you want to cry so badly now, but more because you made him this upset with you.

he spits down on your asshole, and you can feel it, warm and sticky rolling down your buttcrack.

and then he leans forward and you feel the head of his hard cock on your hole. "youve been a really bad girl..." he mutters, taking hold of your hair and pulling on it, as he starts to penetrete your tight hole.

hurts, hurts so bad, my legs, my back, my asshole, fuck...

you give out a whimper as he finally starts to get in and damn is it tight, and it burns.

he goes really slowly, but then he lets go of your hair and reachs his hand forward, looking for the headboard of the bed.

it seems that the headboard is much further away then he thought it was, because when he finally reachs it with his palm, he just almost falls forward over your back-and his cock roughly enters into you.

you give out a pained yell and flinch, and then scream "red!"

**

"shh its okay, im gonna pull out slowly now..." he hushs your cries as he slowly pulls out, and cringes at your hiss of pain and hiccups.

he sits down on the bed and unties your restraints carefully, and when he finishs with the last knot on your ankle, you immediatly yank your leg away.

he turns around and just as he places his butt on the bed, you launch at him and wrap your arms around his neck, your body shakes and your knees are placed between his legs.

"'m sorry! so so sorry! s-s-s-so-o-oryyyy!" you whined, h
shaking in his arms, while your butthole literally pulsated, "didnt mean to! sorry!" you wailed.

in a second severus wraps both his arms around your shaking body and settls you down on his lap, closew his eyes tightly and starts to lull you softly.

"shh... its alright... you did nothing wrong angel..." he murmurs. he can only think how hard he must have went on you that you had to call out safeword, leaving you shaking and... in fear.

"s' sorry i was bad! i-ill make it up to you! please, so sorry" you were crying, he can feel the fat tears leave your eyes and fall down on his shoulder.

"you were such a good girl... you are so good" he whispers, softly rubbing your back and pressing his lips to your temple, "you are my good girl, always" he adds lowly, you can feel his deep voice calming you down immediatly.

"s' sorry i broke your stuff... ill buy you new ones, i promise! please dont be mad at me anymore..." you whisper, cowering your head even lower then it was.

how much did he hurt you that he got you shaking and crying like that?

"no no, its okay... im not mad about it bunny" he whispers, trying to nudge you so he could see your face, "its all fine... you dont need to do anything, my good girl" he adds again, now finally seeing your face, red and wet, lips trembling.

"please jus-just let me help you! sorry for being so bad, didnt mean too... and now i didnt even let you finish" your crying starts up harder again as your face falls in his chest again.

"bunny its ok! its all fine, im feeling okay, and im so sorry for hurting you, are you alright? tell me whats wrong bunny..." he whispers.

you slowly pull away and move your hands from behind his back, offering him your palms.

"merlin..." he gasps, his eyes going wide. he was so stupid he didnt even check if you were okay after you fell in the glass.

"come, ill help you get it out" he moves a little, and without asking he picks you up, taking you with him to the bathroom and sitting you down on a stoll, and with his wand quickly pulls the glass pieces out, your sniffles and cries filling up the room.

"im so sorry bunny, please forgive me, didnt think about it..." he sighs, softly rubbing your shoulders while you held your hands under cool water.

"i-im sorry i broke it... didnt mean to... i dont want to be a bad girl..." you murmur, looking up at him with those big, red teary eyes.

weakened and almost crying himself, he falls to his knees and hugs you tightly, promising himself that he would never do anything like this before.

after getting you all cleaned up, he picks you up and sets you carefully on the bed, covering you and getting in himself, lying infront of you with his arm draped over you.

"not mad?" you whisper lowly, looking up at him, "i promise im not angel" he smilea softly and leans down to plant a soft kiss on your forehead, then on your lips.

"you are always my good girl" he smiles, pulling you closer to him, "i will never make you feel bad my pretty" he adds,

"i love you, my good girl"

****

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧