Thinking all this aradhya didn't realise how with all the love and passion in his eyes aarav was looking at her. Feeling his gaze on her she turned to look at him and give him small smile but that didn't change aarav's expression a bit. It was looking as if he is thinking something about her way too deeply.

Aradhya ( in a low whisper caressing aarav's forehead)- what are you looking at?

Aarav- (huskily) just thinking

Aradhya (whispering)- about?

Aarav- about how can I be so lucky to have you? ( Saying this he pressed his lips deep on her forehead making her sigh) you are the best thing that has happened to me Jaan.

Aradhya (caressing his jaw)- I'm lucky to have you too aarav. Sometimes I really think if I deserve all the love and care you shower on me.

Aarav-(low voice) don't say like this....you deserve much more than that. You are my precious.

Saying this he took her in his arms hiding her and they both didn't realise when they fall asleep in the same position.

On the other side Karan dropped mrudula to her room and was standing with the support of her room's door.

Karan- sooooo? Should I go?

Mrudu (smiling)- yeah

Karan- (narrowing his eyes) you don't want to say anything?

Mrudula- noPe.

Karan-(glaring) fine.

Saying this he started going away but then again looked back and said -

karan-(making angry face like a kid) fight is still on Mrudula Kapoor. Huh

Mrudu laugh at the way karan said this and then close the door whereas karan started going towards his own room when he heard a crying voice.

He looked here and there and realised the voice was coming from diya's room. He peeped in and saw her crying holding her parent's photo frame. Karan felt really bad, he knows how hard it is to live without your parents. Seeing her like this he remembers his own nights where he used to cry his heart out in the same way holding manan's photo frames.

He went inside and gently placed Hand on her shoulder making her scared.

Karan-(calmly) relax, it's me.

Diya-( hurriedly wiping her tears) Karan, you here? Vo I- I ...was just-

Karan-(making her sit on bed) diya, you need to calm yourself. Don't hide anything from us. We are your family too. I know you are missing your parents alot. Trust me when I say this, I can understand your pain really well...if you are comfortable share it with me please. Even maa came to talk with you but you didn't even tell her. It's fine but you can share with me atleast.

Diya-(looking here and there) no Karan, it's nothing like that. Please you go... I'm okay.

Karan- no you are not and I'm not going anywhere leaving you like this.

Diya-(frustratingly) just go karan, you can't understand what I'm going through and even if you do, you won't be able to do anything for that.

Karan-(calmly) atleast try me once? I will do anything which can make you feel good. (Taking deep breath) Diya, you are just like myrah and aradhya to me...you can share anything with me. I promise I'll do everything I can to make you happy.