54-jujutsu kaisen (nanami) x reader

En başından başla

when you finally got close to your peers, you were pretty vlose with maki, mostly. she was so strong, so much willpower and so proud. youd look at her with tears in your eyes, waiting to be as good as her.

then, you had 3 more people to not let down. couldnt let down maki, panda, and inumaki. you were so scared theyd leave you, like you had so much before happen to you, so youd have to talk to them everyday.

if they didnt speak with you, you were sure they were mad at you and are going to leave you, so youd always make sure to wish them a good morning and help with anything they needed. you had to do everything, you loved having them around, and your abandonment issues made you feel so insecure in your friendship.

your second year, you were introduces to new students, megumi, nobara and yuji. in reality, you and yuji already knew each other, you often volonteered in the hospital as well.

it didnt matter how much people told you to calm down, let go, and have sometime to yourself didnt help at all. never. youd always answer, "if i dont do it, ill be useless"

you hit nanami hard in his heart. you reminded him of himself. matured too young. groomed. where is your childhood?

one time, when you returned to the dorms after a long day, there was nobody there. you searched all the rooms frantically, crying as you went through everyones rooms. they werent there. you were left alone, with no knowledge of whats happening.

when they all returned from the mission they were on, they found you leaning on the wall in the common area, crying and hyperventilating.

maki was first to jump forward and imbarce you in a hug, confused at your sobbing. you were hanging off of her shoulders and falling to your knees, shaking and crying and wailing.

you kept apologizing and asking them to forgive you, what for, they didnt know, but no matter how much they told you that "you didnt do anything" and "everything is allright" you shook your head and kept pleeing for forgivness.

it was heart breaking, and even gojo felt bad when he saw you on your knees, hugging makis hips and asking for forgivness. it was much more visible how hard everything is for you.

"we need to teach her that she can be lazy sometimes" gojo says after they calmed you down, maki letting you sleep with her that night, obviously you just sat in her room and did homework, and now he was sitting with nanami, drinking tea.

"we need to teach her to calm down, not to be lazy" nanami corrects, "shes going to burn out soon" he sighs deeply, rubbing his eyes. "like she hasnt already" gojo chuckles, shaking his head.

they sat in silence. they knew you were crazy, and when you first got into jujutsu tech, the elders all aknowledged your mental state, but this was heart breaking. seeing you tumbling down all like this, wailing and begging for forgivness as if you commited an unforgivable sin. your cries and your shaking body showed then what rock bottom looked like for you.

after that day, you didnt stop anything. you kept at yours, going everywhere, overworking yourself, and being even less time on campus.

one time on a mission, nanami decided to try and speak with you about it.

"dont you think youre doing too much?" he asks, seeing you kneeling down and checking around the ground for residence from cursers.

"no" you reply, and look up at him  furrowing your brows, "dont you work all the time as well?" well damn {Y/N}.

"but you are still a kid {Y/N}, you are allowed to sit back and relax" he says. "well, dont you deserve that too?" you retort. it seemed like you were getting a little agitated, and he felt like he couldnt get to you. this was a personality disroder, he could tell much better now.