"HAH ! I GOT YOU NOW !" Creati said as she tried to cuff the hand of the target to her hand but instead was greeted by finger guns. 

"Boom" by that a large flash came between them and cause a large explosion that was close to even jirou herself. 

"CREATI ! SHINOBU ! FROPPY ! URAVITY ! EARPHONE JACK"

~

"I can't believe we turned into boys ...." Ochako said as she ruffled her now short hair. 

"You look hot tho..." Mina who was visiting them said. 

"Yeah, your hair doesn't change much huh tsuchiro ?" Hagakure asked the short hair tsuchiro who grew taller than before and looked masculine as ever. 

"Ara~ ara~ yes your correct hagakure-san...." Tsuchiro's voice also became deeper than before.

"How long does the affect came off Kero ?" Asui asked as her voice also became deeper. 

"It says here 1 month...." Momo said, her hair became shorter and her voice was also deap.

"So... We become males.... For a whole month ?" Tsuchiro asked with hesitation. 

"Sadly... Yes ...."

~

"I know this news of heroes bending to their opposite gender is a problem, but they will still protect you from the crimes around the city"

Deku said as she and the other top ten heroes are giving a public speech. 

"Even if we became our opposite gender, it doesn't mean we can't protect you. We will try our best, so don't panick" Tsuchiro's deap voice rang through the mic .

His new fangirls Squealing like pigs. 

Tsuchiro immediately wave with a small charming smile. 

"Please stay calm, and we assure you we will catch the one who is responsible for this...." Iguro's sweet voice said. 

Her fanboys waving their banner here and there. 

~

"Ara~ ara~ do you have any idea where is the current location of the one who change us ?" Tsuchiro asked, as the top ten heroes was having a meeting. 

"No, their last appearance is at hyogo near a school called 'inarazaki' where the heroes were also change into girls ...." Kirishima's sweet voice said, as she was brushing her hair back .

"Then their next move must be either still at hyogo, or is heading to Tokyo..." Giyuu said with a feminine monotone voice. 

"Yeah, that could be a possibility...." Shoto said, as she was having trouble in tying her long bi coloured hair.

Mitsuri immediately help her, "ah, arigatou.... That feels better..." Shoto said. 

"That's it ! They must be at the train ! What train is currently heading to Tokyo a few hours after this ?" Izuku asked slamming her hands on the meeting table .