Papers: Chapter 11 ツ

Y/n POV:

'Take a seat Y/n.' Mr. Jung said turning around and looked straight at the 5 fancy red chairs that were perfectly next to each other, and were found right next to the entrance door. He walked over to them, and gently placed my two heavy folders on one of the chairs at the end. He was holding them with such ease, yet the ones in my arms were putting pain on mine.

'Thank you Mr. Jung', I thanked as I walked up behind the adult...well, I am a young adult too I guess.

'No need to thank me, just be careful out there!' He smiled tilting his face, and turned around to Mr. Kim. 'I'll take my leave, and you guys better hurry, it's getting VERY late!' Mr. Jung chuckled as Mr. Kim saluted him and stomped his right foot on the spot like a solider. I hid my own smile under the folders in my hands, as they curled around them. 

I didn't know they knew each other that well, it didn't seem like they spent any time together since they teach different year levels.

'See ya around tomorrow than' he waved at us and smiled brightly before finally exiting, his black, polished shoes making loud footsteps to follow. 

My attention turned to the only one left alone with me, he wasn't... there?

'M... Mr. Kim?' I voiced standing up at the sudden quietness and disappearance of that educator. 

'Over here!' I got a deep, quick voice from the office inside. The door was closed. 'I'm just here packing up my things for leaving...' he assured me as I sat down again on the seat. Fixing my hair, almost 5 minutes had pasted, and Mr. Kim was still in there shuffling things. 

Is he packing a nuclear bomb to take home or something?

'I have a lot of assignments to mark too, it's my first day here after all. It'll be busier tomorrow, I highly doubt I will have time... want to come inside and give me a hand?' He offered, even though I still couldn't see him. He said... what?

Help... him? The same teacher who I couldn't stand in the gaze of for 5 minutes? The same cold guy from English class? It would be rude to reject, it would also be a bad opportunity to miss.

There it is... that same feeling. The same clampy palms. The same 'my heart's about to burst' sensation. I might die if I'm alone with him again, and I know that for sure. My cheeks heated up at the mere thought of being there in that office and actually having a conversation with this guy.

'I mean, if you don't mind that is, if you don't want to you really don't have to.' Mr. Kim explained. I stood up and quickly fixed my skirt with a brush to my blazer. I could almost feel his eyes on me again.

'I can come in and help, it's no problem.' I splurged out, before I could think of a polite rejection.

Yes, it was a problem, what was I even talking about?

Slowly I made my way up to the door of the teacher's office. Stood there for a second contemplating... and twisted the silver door handle. Entering, the office was so well organized... expect Mr. Kim's desk. It was full of mess, pens, random papers and coffee cups. The other desks were so neatly put, I could tell one was Mr. Min's desk, as he always had his iconic tangerines in a basket. I would always spot him snacking on some when he was my physics teacher grade 9 when I actually came to this school.

'Thank you for coming, honestly, I don't think I can even keep up with all this marking and all these papers.' He causally informed, as if I was some collage he was working besides. He wasn't that same formal man he was in school hours... he just seemed like a normal guy in his mid- twenties. 

'What can I help with sir?' I replied to his rumbling. And that's when... that feeling entered. My eyes set on the handsome young man who was rummaging through all the stapled paper. Shit, he's hot. I could see how buff he was through his blazer, his chest was huge.

'Could you please help me separate the year 7 structure assignments, from the year 12 Latin/ Greek language assignments? You know, the one you're doing?' He instructed, if only I was paying any attention to what he was saying.

...

I just stood there taking in the model in front of me, everything around me just stopped. Just like last time. What voodoo bullshit is this? How does he keep doing this to me, as if it's so easy?

'Y.../n?' He raised an eyebrow and turned his head to face me. He looked mount Evert, standing that high above me.

3rd POV:

The curious man looked right into her eyes... yet her eyes didn't look back. They were glued on his body. How every piece of clothing traced his well built attire.

'Hello? Y/n?' He tried once again, as waved his hand over her face like a car window wiper. He looked down on himself, questioning what was wrong since she was also like this in English class. He fixed his tie and shirt, making sure he didn't accidently leave his pant zipper open.

What's the matter? Is it me? He thought at the moment.

Snapping back to reality, her eyes finally met his. Her cheeks crimson red, just like every other encounter she had with him. 

Silence.

'What is it?' He questioned, with frustration in his tone as he stepped closer. His orbs filled with curiosity and a tint of confusion sparkling in the middle of the dark, brown sea which were his eyes. 

'W- what's what Mr. Kim?' Y/n questioned. Her throat went dry and she stepped back. Her breath heavier then ever. Looking down, she felt another wave of sensation, but couldn't put her finger on it. 

'Even in class, I had noticed you feel uncomfortable and avoiding my help and any cost. Miss. Y/n, I repeat, what's the matter? I do not want to make you uncomfortable nor a burden.' Mr. Kim held the bridge of his nose. He was a calm headed person, and didn't lash out even the least. What made have little outburst so quickly?

'I'm sorry'. The girl looked down, unable to point down any emotions that were sprinting around in her brain. She was embarrassed to her core. 

'No... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk to you like that, I should be grateful that you've decided to help me out' He sighed.  'My mind's just been a mess lately, you never know when you've lost it, until you've finally have.' He continued, taking off his suit and rushing his fingers through his soft, brown hair. 

Why is he telling me all this? Y/n's mind mingled with her.

'Sorry for the inconvenience sir... I- I didn't mean to-'

'All good, now, it's getting late, I'm not allowed to hold back a student for this long after school hours. Let's make this quick shall we?' The man gestured, pointing at the mountain of assignments.

Nodding, she did all I could to hide her ripe, tomato face looking down. They were less then 40cm's apart and as one would turn around, their arms would brush together. 

Getting to his help, the student reached out to some stapled pieces of paper, but she wasn't the only one who had done so. 

That's when Y/n realized the kind of situation she was in.

END OF CHAPTER 11°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed :)

Thank you BaByGiRl if you made it till here :D