Focus: Chapter 24ツ

Y/n POV:

My hands start getting wet due to my salty, unwanted tears pouring out of my eyes, as once again I feel Mr. Kim's body tower over mine. 

I feel a gentle, yet large, hand on my head. It was Mr. Kim's.

"It's okay... it's okay... you know why? Because I'm right here. Right here, okay? As long as I'm here, not even a fly can touch you Y/n." A gentle voice comes out of his throat, almost a whisper as if he's only ever going to say that to me. Those sudden words of comfort made more tears spill out of eye sockets. I felt safe. Very safe.

"You can open your eyes now Y/n, my men will take care of those bastards" He speaks again, giving me my time to weep, sob and cry for as long as I need.

"Thank you..." the words choke out of my own throat, still not believing what had happened, but glad it was all over. He's entrance couldn't have been better. Seeing me weak? All defenceless? So...pathetic? Just a few hours back at school I was trying to prove to him that I was a mature adult who can take care of herself. 

I suppose the caring hand on top of my head started moving, in a caressing motion, making me feel much more better. He made me feel fragile.

Somehow, even loved.

"I'm going home now..." he says. By now my tears have become less heavy but haven' t stopped, they won't stop, but I look up at him. His height made my neck turn all the way up, and that's when I realized how close his body was to mine. 

My heart stopped, but it didn't seem to bother him the least bit. Maybe he could even feel the insane pumping of my heart, as our chests are so close together, we could almost make contact.

"Come, I'll drop you home" He speaks as his gaze softens at my exhausted and worn out face. It was probably still wet from the crocodile droplets I released. 

"My shift... isn't over yet-"

"That doesn't matter, you deserve to go home. You've had a lot of mess to deal with today"

His eyes go back to one of his security guards. He gestures his head towards me and sternly gives him instructions.

"Tell em Y/n's off for 2 weeks, and still let her receive her payment for the next 2 weeks she would have worked for. WITH bonuses" 

What? Why?

"You don't have to pay me for the next 2 weeks-"

"That's the least I can do after what happen to you, in my bar" The man sympathetically looks down to meet my eye gaze. "I'm sorry for the lack of security I have on this floor... I'll do whatever it takes to enforce more safely... because you certainly deserve all the safety in the world" He whispers, as I can just see the hatred he has for himself in his very own eyes.

"I'm... really, really, really sorry miss. Y/n" 

Why does he have to be so sincere? So kind? He thinks this is all HIS fault, HIS  mistake, HIS responsibility. When I was the one who caused this, I was the one who could have taken smarter decisions.

"Please don't say that Mr. Kim... It was my fault..." I speak with my shaky voice which I have been talking with for the past 10 minutes. My eyes start to tear up again, as the scenes replay. The scenes of which violence was chosen against me. 

"No. It was not your fault. You're the victim, you're the one they caused pain to Y/n. You did not deserve that. Don't you ever say you caused anything, don't you believe that for a second" Mr. Kim delivers with his heart.

His left hand moves up to my chin, lifting it up in order to see my face clearly, as I noticed I was looking down for a while after my new tears formed. Our eyes made intense contact, as our faces were insanely close. So close that oxygen wasn't able to get into my lungs. I saw his wonderfully sculptured face once more.

His right hand moved up, as his thumb brushes under my eye bags to clear out the tear that was about to drop. 

He didn't let it drop.

There I was, crying so shamelessly, almost craving for more of his contact. More 'love' from him. More concern. 

It felt so nice having me as his focus. So kindly does he touch me, paying close attention to my facial features, looking for any sign of discomfort I may be getting from his touching.

I close my eyes fully. So fully shut only pitch black could be seen. Only his touch could be felt. Only my feelings could be made clearer for him...

Shit, I think I fell for someone. Someone so close, yet so impossible to reach.

END OF CHAPTER 24...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

I swear I'm alive :"")