Coffee: Chapter 7 ツ

3rd POV:

Y/n was now in the middle of the hallway, covered in boiling cappuccino, on the floor, in front of 3 teachers walking past. Why could they help her? It would get their own clothes dirty. It happened so fast, the teacher responsible of the coffee threw the plastic cup aside and put out his hand for support as the girl was still on her butt. In helpless desperation, she reached out, and stood up with cappuccino dripping off her. Not only was her mascara all sloppy, but her nutty coloured, brown hair locks were now wet with pure caffeine. (God save her WHITE school tee 😔✊)

'I am so, so sorry Ms. Y/n! I wasn't aware of my surroundings-'

'It's alright... Mr. Wilson' she cut him off, her frustration was getting in the way of her thinking rationally. 

In front of her was a sheepish young fellow, her history teacher. His coat was down to his knees and his  black shirt was neatly tucked in. Those blue ocean eyes, complimented his blonde, gelled hair very well. Mr. Wilson's slim suspender pants were the same muddy colour as his classy, polished boots.

'I- I can walk you to the office for a change of clothes Ms. Y/n. It's not far, but it's the least I can do.' His apologetic tone and look wasn't enough for Y/n to accept his offer. She was already having flashbacks to when she was scrubbing off the mayo in the school bathroom less than 3 minutes ago.

'I'm alright Mr. Wilson, I will just go back myself, it's no big deal honestly-'

Ring ring

The girl's eyes widened as she come to realize that she won't have enough time to get to class, those were the last sounds she would have wanted to hear right now. 

Y/n POV:

This would be my first late of the year, and I know damn well this school doesn't take being late so lightly... depending on the teacher. The least I would get is a detention, if only this teacher wasn't carrying a whole ass cup of coffee before bumping into me. Loads of emotions rushed through me, as I was going to be late, I was too embarrassed to go back to the office ladies for a change of clothes, I felt bad for making them clean up the cappuccino mess that we made AND my parents will whoop my ass if I get a detention.

 Not to mention the sandwich incident which makes my 'old' uniform smell like old, rotten eggs. 

'Uh- Ms. Y/n, please tell me the teacher you have 5th period, I will inform them on this accident so you don't get a consequence. I'm sorry once again, but I must leave, I have a lesson to give.' The teacher panicked, I just nodded. I was too frustrated to say anything after that. He nodded, and zoomed past me picking up his cup on the way.

At least I wasn't getting detention, right?

Once again, I turn around, this time wanting speed run home... I was had, had enough. First the terror sandwich, the (stupid) fight with that gang and the borrowing of clothing. I guess the Mr. Kim was... also... something.

Sparing the details, I was able to get a replacement of my uniform and also gave the general office staff a heart attack as I entered. They led me to the office bathroom and I started strippin- I mean changing clothes. The shirt was so big, I tucked more than half of it in my black tiny short that hugged my peaches under my pencil, thin skirt... A pin was needed to hold it in place, and my tiny feet looked giant in those size 8 school shoes. Those white socks were literary eating up to my kneecaps. I was finally ready to come out. (Not to mention how I spent over 50 minutes in the bathroom, trying to get rid of any evidence that I was drenched in Starbucks coffee.)

'Now darling, PLEASE I repeat, PLEASE don't get a sandwich thrown at you OR be attacked with coffee... okay?' Miss. Thormal spoke wearily. 

My lips turned upwards, as my eyes disappeared from my wide smile. Letting out a small giggle, I nodded vigorously. The woman in her 60's shook her head as a small smile was plastered on her own lips. 

'Righty, get going, you're already VERY late-' her eyes widened as she checked the clock behind me.

I wasn't necessarily keeping my eyes on the time, though I knew I was late for the first period. Furrowing my brows, I looked behind to see what was so 'shocking'. My own eyes widened, as they trailed to hands of that time teller. I was now 7 minutes late for my 6th, my last period of the day. I Proceeded to facepalm myself (which I very much deserved).

'I had a sample math test last period, and my teacher is going to be beyond upset! Only lord can save me now...' Facepalm count went up to the 20's as I was panic-stricken. I once more said goodbye to the lady and took off tugging my shirt.

 'Kids these days... in my days-'  her eyes landed on the uniform bag. she shook her head once again, getting back to the reception...

3rd POV:

Sneakily opening the door poking in her head, the girl felt grateful that she had memorized her schedule and knew where to come. Yet she forgot her folders and other equipment. In front of her, she saw all the students heads down, only eyes on their paper. Looking around a bit more... the teacher's presence was missing. Building up all that courage she slowly began walking in, as if she was completely invisible. Her own presence made them whisper... Y/n... is late?

'Welcome Ms. Y/n, I am deeply disappointed in you, out of everyone... you would be the last person I would expect to be late. let's talk outside and not disturb the class' Mrs. Phan, her math teacher, spoke irritated. Her sudden appearance made the poor girl flinch. 

'Snake, much?' she thought.

Y/n shyly followed the teacher outside, once outside she was going to shower the teacher with apologizes. Opening her mouth to speak, the math teacher cut her off, continuing with what she had to say. 

'You're so lucky I'm not giving you a punishment, only because I know you will make up for it with good marks, and hard- work.' She expressed in her thick Asian accent.

The student simply nodded. 

'You shall take the sample test tomorrow, but you will be marked late today I also don't care too much about the reason, it shouldn't be that bad, considering you care about school'. The female was kind enough to negotiate.

Feeling a sense of relief, she nodded a bit more enthusiastic this time.

'I- I was in a rush so I forgot my folder and pencil case. How will I-' 

'I'll give you a worksheet to do, and just borrow a pen off someone.' her last statement was more like an order than a request.

Walking back in the room, Y/n took a seat in the front, left corner... alone. The day gradually came to an end, yet it wasn't dead in her head. 

Ring ring

The class was dissmissed and the girl couldn't have been happier. After 2 minutes of Mrs. Phan's scolding, she was also released... finally. Walking back to her locker, she didn't bother standing up and waiting for over 5 people to finish their business. Slowly, lifting up her feet, Y/n went the bench area, where it shady, but spurts of sunshine could be felt on her cheeks. Letting her arms rest, and her feet let loose... she parted her lips closing her eyes. The noise didn't bother the girl, exhaustion had took over her body.

END OF CHAPTER 7...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

I swear the next chapter isn't as boring, just needed to get somethings out of the way.