Elevator: Chapter 22ツ

Y/n POV:

Carefully placed in my hands like a new born baby, I make sure that the pretty bottle is held firmly in my now cold hands.

I had passed room number one twice when I had a shift on the top most floor of this place. I noticed that even the door was grand, just like the designs around it. It was surrounded by art works on the outside, with very few people even at that floor. Though I had never been inside, I had always been curious. 

Breaking my flow of thought, I see the elevator door open with 3 elegant females leaving it which was a little further from where I was. Rushing moderately fast, I finally get there before the door closed. I make my way inside pressing the first button, top floor, where I needed to be.

Empty elevator? Perfect.

My eyes travel to my reflection besides me. Sub consciously, my hands start to fix my hair, even if I knew deep down that there was no point. Hey, I'm just another girl trying to appeal to every eye around.

Just as the elevator door was about to trap me inside for a 20 second ride up, a sudden hand slips through to indicate the machine to open. Of course, opening the 2 doors, as they basically 'divorce'.

Alertly turning my head to the now entering people, 2 men come in confidently, talking with heavy language. One's in a navy blue suit, it complimented his dark blue eyes. The other was in a black suit, looking classy and dressy. Relatively good looking, they pressed the button for the 2nd most top floor.

The door closes as I take small glimpses towards the men,  as they ignored me, reminding me how irrelevant my existence was.

Wonder what they were. Business men? Maybe. Millionaires from the money passed down to them? Maybe. 

Awkwardly waiting, the doors closed and I suddenly felt my skin get uncomfortable. A tingle of uneasiness evoked within, as I hold the bottle closer to my chest. My eyes had been on the Gin bottle, but I collected every piece of courage I could and looked up to the intense energy.

A pair of dark, stormy blue orbs were wide open. The brown eyed man didn't seem to care about anything, he was just leaning on the wall of the elevator. 

Holy shit.

Was something on my clothes? My hair? My makeup? I barely even put any on! I look at where his eyes were...

They were on the precious, glass gin bottle.

I look at the bottle, I look at him. I once again look at the bottle and look back at him...

"Is there... something I can help you... w- with?" my voice broke trying to inquire the issue. I felt as though I was a weak bunny in the eyes of hungry, scary wolfs. 

"Is that the bottle of... Maria?" 

He spoke with such an  astonished tone, as I saw his eyes not once leaving the alcohol in my arms. I didn't know what name he spoke of... but something told me it was the name of the thing I was holding. The blue eyed guy stepped towards me, with a glisten in his eyes. A mysterious glisten in his eyes. 

"Where did you get this beauty?" He questions with greed dripping from his tone. My gut told me one thing and one thing only.

Stay .away .from. him. 

"It's for some guests in room one" I reply, stepping back and squishing the glass bottle as close to my chest as possible. The sharp ends of the drink pressed hard onto me now hurting me, quite painfully... but boy was I not letting it go.

"I see...- "

The door of the elevator opened. A wave of relief rushed over my body.

"I need to leave, excuse me..." I mutter, about to wiggle my way past his body. It may not be my floor, but my train of thought was gone, and I wanted to leave.

Until a strong arm block my way, and I feel my back pressed to the back elevator wall. Now, I'm filled with fear.

"Could you please... m- move? This is m- my floor..." I lied, as it was the 2nd last floor. What a dumb lie, it was so obvious.

"Is that so? Didn't you need to go on the top most floor? Listen... I just want to talk to you... about that thing" he points to drink in my arms. 

"This is not for you, and I can't give it to you no matter what-" I try to let out, but to my pathetic luck, no one entered the elevator and the man was determined to my day a living hell. 

The doors closed once again, I wanted to scream. I felt inferior. I felt disgusted. I felt afraid. I almost felt naked, with the kind of intent the man was staring at me with. I saw nothing but pure evil in those eyes. 

He stepped even closer, I could basically feel his breath on me. I grasped even tighter onto the prized possession.

Think Y/n, think. That's what you always do... right? You overthink everything, why can't you think when you need to?

"I WANT that bottle you little bitch, stop being so difficult, and hand it over... let me remind you who you are... a little weak girl... and you know what happens to girls when they don't listen... don't you?"

The way he spoke made the small lump in my throat grow bigger, but so did the anger in me which was now rising. He made me feel so small... so useless and unworthy.

The elevator dings and it stops at the top most floor. I look over at the brown eyed dude, who seemed to completely ignore the commotion happening literary right next to him. fuck him. 

The doors are open. The man is blocking me. But I will not give up. Because I'm no weak girl...

I'm a strong girl... just like all of us woman in society who are crumbled under the pressure of society and disgusting people like the man in front of me. 

It's

now

or

never...

END OF CHAPTER 22...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ