Fight: Chapter 34ツ

Y/n POV:

It's finally that period. The period of English class, where Mr. Kim is the teacher and guardian. Mr. Kim's driver had dropped me off to school after I had took a shower and did the morning essentials in the bathroom provided with my bedroom. That bathroom was almost the size of my backyard.

I don't believe I would ever be able to get over this man's wealth. It's was as if it was out of a movie or a book.

As I wait in my seat, mindlessly typing random numbers into the calculator to produce unnecessary equations, Lavender and her gang make a major nuisance over a party this weekend they will be going to. Drugs, sex and alchol were their heaven and reputation. I didn't pay too much attention, I was just confused on how my weekend will go... as I'm not at my own home.

I sigh as Mr. Kim seems to be late and look up at the clock. Lavender's vilicious eyes laid on me, I know, because I can feel like them taunting me from the corner of my own eyes.She demands a notepad paper from one of her minions and they comply like dogs. She crumbles it up and throws it at my head.

It bounces off of me and I turn around to look at her furrowing my eyebrows, as the paper falls onto my desk.

"Listen. You give me your essay so I can hand it in as mine. Understood?" Lavender spits, demanding as if I owe her anything, as if I was a servant or something low life. All eyes are on me from her little minions as one of the girl laughs at Lavender's paper throw.

"Why would I do that?" I question with confusion and sarcasm. I have never given her any work of mine and nor do I plan on doing so, people like her need to be humbled and see the real world.

"Because I fucking said so? Are you dumb?" She gets up from the table and walks up to me right to my face. Something erupts within me, I don't have the patience nor convection to deal with this bratty behaviour.

"No but you are. Don't you feel ashamed when every year your parents pay for you to get approved to go to the next year level? Can you even spell the word... shame?" I bite back. Though I know I have dug a hole for myself as my safety is now at risk as she grabs me by the uniform.

"At least I don't have to fuck teachers for good grades" She accuses. My blood boils as she credits my blood, sweat and tears to a mere favour by the teacher. 

Adrenaline rushes to my fists as they curl with anger and my hands think on their own.

I push her as hard as I can, invading my personal bubble was a huge mistake on her end. I don't say aything to provoke her nor do I want to ever get involved with her, but I was now filled to the brim with her stupidity.She tramples trying to catch her balance, but falls on the exact table she was sitting on, bringing down a few chairs with her. She holds her head in pain.

Everyone gasps.

She suddenly kicks my shin with force from the ground, making me myself trample down aswell, I hit my shoulder.

Before each one of us could further damage each other a stern, loud and deep voice echoes from the class door.

"What is going on?" It asks, and my heart soon sinks to my stomach. It was Mr.Kim. He had his arms crossed as his biceps seemed larger in this position making him seem more frightening. His jaw is locked and his eyes are glowing with anger and disappointment.

He glances over at Lavender who is still on the floor and starts fake crying to play victim. I don't process what's happening as I get up myself and stand still, trying to get my words out. 

"S- she hit me!" She whines and her friends rub her back and start yelling out ways I 'abused' her. "She's crazy Mr. Kim! She's crazy!" Lavender whines some more.

"What? No.. I didn't... I-" Before I could finish, I make eye contact with him and shut my mouth. It was as if there was nothing else more to say and my heart starts beating crazy fast as he doesn't break his eyes from mine. He gives me a 'What the actual fuck?' look. 

I don't bother defending myself and look down. I knew what I did wasn't right but what she did was worse.

"Both of you girls..." He firmly annouces "Follow me to my office... now" He was aggrieved, dissapointed, angered and tired. He spared me one more look. The class was silenced, no one dared to even breathe. 

Mr.Kim begin walking out the class and I followed. Of course, his long strides weren't easy to keep up with and Lavender soon scoffed and followed behind me as well, however she was way behind. I didn't struggle too much, I was used to this. 

As we kept walking for a bit, he looks over at his soulder and looks at me. I look back. 

We don't say anything, but we say everything at the same time. 

I look away again.

"You confuse me sometimes" He says, knowing only I could hear that statement.

He looks over at his soulder again, but this time I end up foolishly smiling and try to cover it up with my sleeve

END OF CHAPTER 34°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed