Leaving: Chapter 15 ツ

Mr. Kim POV:

Stopping at the entrance, I look down to see Y/n on her butt, looking up at me as our eyes meet. 

'Are you... okay?' I tried to question the girl who looked like a tiny kitten under me, as her face clearly showed embarrassment over me witnessing her like this. Getting up and brushing her behind she just looks down, probably trying to cover her reddened face, or expression.

'I was a little curious... so I came out... to see what the noises where sir' she replies not looking anyone in the eye, as if she wants to avoid the group behind me at any cost.

Interesting.

'That's understandable, let's please just go in' I instruct clearly, hearing groans and sighs behind me from the group of kids with ill manners, having sure Y/n goes in before everyone, including myself. 

'At my desk now. Miss. Y/n, I'm glad to see you've packed your bag, I'm sorry I cannot drop you off at the exit gate since the current situation is-' 

'Namjoonah~ Help ya brother out~ My arms hurttt~' Hoseok came inside with hands full of books and brightly coloured files, which were covering his face due to the tall stack, making him unaware I was with my students. 'You're jacked too~'

'Ahem.. Mr. Jung-'

'Bro, what's with the formalities?- ' He stopped as he placed all the files and books at the front desk finally looking up to see 4 pupils. Looking right into my eyes, as his ears turned red, syncing with his cheeks.

'Oh.. I uh, I didn't know your students... were... still here.' I see the man scratching the back of his neck, curiously eyeing the gang behind me. 'You haven't left yet Y/n?' He questioned with genuine concern.

'I was just about to leave sir' she answered back to ease his worried nature.

'Some students decide to start a fight outside, so I was about to question them, mind dropping off Y/n?' I asked Hoseok as he looks directly at Y/n. 

'I can go by myself sir.' The girl cut between as she walks up to her heavy bag.

'Ya know the exit from here?'

'... well...

'C'mon Y/n! I understand you don't wanna bother us, but you'll need a teacher to get ya outside of this place ya know? Plus, you're not so bothersome!' He laughed it off giving a quick cheeky wink. 

I see Y/n smile a genuine smile, the ones I hadn't received much often. Always so flustered and calm, she'd only ever smile when I'd make a small move or so...

'Welp, I dunno what those kids did, but imma go drop Y/n off, her guardians must be worried..' he smiles tilting his head as makes finger guns towards Y/n's direction. She smiles once again.

'That's enough goofing around, go drop Y/n off, I have business to deal with' I speak, unintentionally harsh, and automatically turn back to glare at the gang of moody kids behind me, as they look down not making eye contact.

'Okay, okay, your majesty, could you please step outside with your precious bag so I may drop you off?' He jokingly bows as he talks to Y/n like she's royalty.

'Or would Mr. English teacher like to drop her off?' He looks my way as he looks the group of 4 kids behind me dead in the eyes. 'I have business with these 4  too... they have a reputation of running away from trouble... literally'  he speaks crossing his arms raising an eyebrow.

'I don't mind'.

Y/n POV:

I'll go crazy if I spend more than 10 minutes with him, I've had it.

Maybe I should say something.

'Sir, let's go' I say with full confidence, I feel as though I need to assure that he sees me as mature, so he doesn't end up calling me kid.. I don't want to be seen as a kid in Mr. Kim's eyes.

'I wouldn't want to refuse' Mr. Kim looks at me as I look away straight away, and walk out the door with my school bag, already trying to think of conversation topics, silence is too loud and I'm too silent around new people. 

What's your favourite colour?

Ugh no, I sound 6 years old..

What did you have for lunch today sir?

I sound like his mother... no can do.. hmm..

Would you rather winter or summer?

Why am I like this?

I hear footsteps coming from behind but pretend to be fixing my hair to show I'm paying no attention.

'Well, I guess it's just us? Don't worry it won't take long to get where we need to' He assured me knowing how awkward I am sometimes. 'You can follow me' he smiled and started walking quite quickly before I could verbally assure him I know what to do.

Damn, he's walking like he's at a speed walking marathon.

We went around the office, as my legs could barely keep up with the load on my back, carrying the uniform which was stained. 

We went straight into the open area, behind a few bushes and kept walking behind some buildings I've never been to.

Why is this guy almost sprinting?

He suddenly stops and turns around just to see me struggling to keep up, almost panting. My legs really couldn't keep up, each of his steps seemed like a meter or so. 

I felt sooo embarrassed. 

I bet he's judging me too, even though he has a friendly smile plastered on his lips.

I barely catch up to him, pathetically not looking him in the eye as he looks down on me. 

'We're a bit slow... are we?' He jokingly says with a chuckle.

It's not that I'm slow it's just that you're too fast for a normal human being.

I just nod in defeat. Nothing was to be said from my end, I just wanted to go home at this point. 

'Ya know, keeping up with a 27  year old man shouldn't be that hard for a young kid like yourself' Mr. Kim teasingly adds when I'm already in such tired state. I must admit, I got a little tingle of irritation from looking down upon. 

'I'll try harder to keep up' I firmly state, letting him know I won't back down one bit.

He smirks, and goes walking with the same speed.

UGH

END OF CHAPTER 15...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

I haven't been writing for a while, nor reading, trynna make a comeback :)