Kiss: Chapter 32ツ

Y/n POV:

His thumb was still on my awaiting bottom lip, caressing it as he ignored me trembling under him. I see the hesitation in his eyes as they are glued to my lips, making my breathing even more uneven, he bites his lips in questioning of his future actions.

He never seems to do what he wants to do. He does what he is suppose to do. I never knew I'd want someone to handle me with such irrationality, until I felt his warmth. His darkness.

I want his lips on my yearning ones forever. I want him around me, I want him inside me. How can I be so desperate for a man I can never have?

I have NEVER been this desperate for something in my whole life, but I don't mind. I don't mind at all.

"Y/n... what do you want?" He asks, still holding my chin, forbidding me from looking at anything but him.I stay quiet. I'm still looking into his eyes, as my breathing pattern lets him know I'm barely sober within his intoxicating aura.

"I'm serious... what do you want from me? In this very moment, what are you thinking of?" He asks, in stern manner, demanding my words. They decide to obey him, not me.

How can I not give in? I gave in the second I saw him...

"I want..."

"... to kiss you. Or you to kiss me...but I mean, what I'm trying to say is that... I just keep feeling.. these feelings... I don't want to feel... and you're.. responsible"

Those words escaped my chest in a whisper, but he heard...Fuck. I shouldn't have said that. I ruined everything. He's just trying to be nice.

"A host never disrespects his guests requests..." He replies back.

He pulls my waist in closer with one arm, as the other hand pulls my face in closer without a warning. He passionately moves his lips over mine as I feel myself grabbing onto his shoulders for stability, even as he holds me in place. He's trying to be so gentle, but I don't he has that in him.

I kiss him back with as much suppressed lust and want as I could and soon my arms were snaked around his neck begging for more. I feel as though we've already kissed in the past, it feels too good to be true.

I could feel myself throbbing under my stomach, feeling the gush of fluids forming waiting to be met by him. He breaks apart the kiss and I feel my rush of adrenaline kicking in as I come back to my senses finally looking him in the eyes again.

Both of us don't let go, or even try to process what happened between us... neither of us tried to stop each other.

I feel both his hands go underneath both my thighs to lift me up, so I can wrap my legs around his waist. He hearts my body heats up, him touching me all over the place makes my head feel light and on cloud 9.

He walks us over to the bed, as I gain some more confidence and initiate another kiss, which he deepens himself. He lays me down on the bed without breaking any contact, and I don't want him to as I hold on tight to his neck. I can hardly breathe, but I'd rather die than stop this moment.

I moan into his mouth, which he takes as an invitivaton to enter his toungue into my mouth.

I don't even bother fighting for dominance.

I'm more messed up then ever, wetter then ever and hornier then I have ever been. I become a moaning mess under him, and our clothes aren't even off yet. God, I wish his were.

He towers above me, and I feel like a speck infront of him. He makes his way down my neck, leaving heavy, kisses and sucking it with no mercy. My eyes roll back and I moan even louder, it was as if he wanted to see loud he could make me under his touch, and I doubt I was failing him.

I hope the walls are sound proof.

The gentleman I knew a few minutes ago, who was so cautious and worried about my wellbeing, was the reason I was whimpering and so horny I couldn't even breathe.

I break it off, trying to get in air for my poor lungs. I look at him about to apologise for ruining this moment, but he just whispered in my ear.

"Take your time, prepare your soul to feel... that's what you wanted, right>"

I just look at him, my head on the bed with my legs around his waist with him above me. I just notice that my arms were pinned on the top of my head with just one of his hands and the other on the side of my cheek.

There is suddenly a knock on the door, making him get off me and I pull myself together. He walks over to the door and signals to me to tell him when I am ready.

I just nod, as I run my hands through my hair to fix the mess just incase someone comes in.

"Dinner is ready Ms. Y/n and Mr. Kim" An old voice says through the door. It was Miss. Q.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes Miss. Q, inform the chefs to start plating" Mr.Kim says, opening the door just barely so she could only see a little bit of me. She knowlingly smiles and looks at Mr. Kim, seeing his usually perfect attire to be messy and his usually perfectly styled hair, all over the place.

"Fix your hair and shirt, you want to be presentable at the dinner table" She informs, as she wastes no time leaving to take care of his order.

"Shit" He mumbles, knowing she knows. He looks back at me, as I also feel a mountain of emmbarassment knowing we have been caught.

He looks at me and knows what I'm thinking, as we seem to have the same thought process going on right now. "Don't worry, she hardly cares..." He expresses as a thick layer of tension mixes into the air we're breathing.

I can't seem to look him in the eyes as I hum back a response. "We should... go" I add, looking into the wardrobe mirrior to tie my hair back again.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen... it's on the right, or maybe ask one of the housekeepers"

I nod, still pretending to fix my clothes to avoid him. He takes the hint and leaves the room, as I catch him fixing his shirt. His aura seems uneasy... almost regretful.

My heart starts to ache... did he just... regret me?

How am I suppose to face him again? Sitting across him to eat? I don't think I'll be able to swallow a crumb.

I feel my heart drop... and it aches as it falls into a dark place of resentment for myself and my actions.

END OF CHAPTER 32... °

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed

Author- Note:

This story is like an escape to me from my real life. Happy late 2024.