Attraction: Chapter 3 ツ

3rd POV:

Hearing the teacher say that she has already lost a mark, when he only read the first sentence made her heart clutch. Did he have something against her? That's the only thing running through her mind. Mr. Kim didn't wait for response, He started writing something with his black pen swiftly, Y/n couldn't help but think his writing was one of the fanciest she has seen yet. She peeked over his hand, and read the following:

'Your name is a mark, please make sure to write it as it is very quick and simple'

'Please come to me after you have checked your work making sure there are no errors.' Mr. Kim didn't bother looking at her, he didn't even care that his tone came off harsh.

Writing her name at the top, he handed back the sheet to the girl to his side. Y/n simply received, calmly walking back to her desk. His cold voice still embracing her ears. 

Y/n POV:

 Who does he think he is? The name police?! He could have just asked me to put my name on the paper. Hell no, Of course he has to take off a mark which could have contributed to my 100%. Was I salty? Yes. Was I acting too childish? Maybe. Was it my fault? Certainly not. 

I glanced down to my , not 100% worth nameless piece of writing, and made a conclusion to rewrite the whole thing that night. Sighing unconsciously, I placed my sheets to the side and continued on with the novel. I started hearing voices, the usual backrow doing everything besides some work. It was getting hard for me to focus, I just tried to block it as if my ears had sound block... something I wished the human body could provide. I got frustrated every second. Why can't they see a as place where they have to shut up, not talk about how they broke up with their ex?

'What did I say? I asked you all to quiet down and read, right? Some people actually want to focus in this class, I won't tolerate any further.' He raised his voice making everyone shut their mouths. For some reason it seemed to be directed towards me... which I had noticed.

3rd POV:

As the lesson gradually came to an end everyone was waiting for their savior,  the bell to dismissal. Everyone was already starting to pack away their equipment, as Y/n did the same. Eyeing the watch on his wrist, the teacher stood up wanting to clear some things.

'Whoever was asked to stay back, please meet me in my office in W3 after school' The adult in front looked at varies different people which were the ones who he was talking to. Multiple groans were picked up by the ear of course gone ignored by him who acted as if they were non- existent.

*Ring, ring*

'Damn, finally'

'I think I just lost half of my brain cells in this class, plus this fucking teacher expects us to stay back.'

the teacher didn't even bother, he could care less about where they get in life. It's not like he wanted to be here.

'Ms. Y/n, I know you have lunch time and I acknowledge that but consider staying back for 2 minutes. Just need a quick word with you'. His voice was low, scaring the wits out of the young female.

Not only was Y/n perplexed, but also some students. She has never been told off or had a speck of dust on her record, staying back was out of the question. Nervousness had hit her, hit her hard. His voice, his eyes, his aura and just... him were all questioning her thoughts and feelings towards this man. The class got emptied like a volcano was about to erupt, leaving Y/n standing behind her chair awaiting what's to come next. She was confident she didn't do any wrong and knew she had no reason to be worried. 

The girl's heart beat rapidly, as cheeks redden at the sudden thought that she was now alone with the teacher that made butterflies take over her stomach. She almost felt disappointed for letting this happen, who knows if he has a girlfriend? Perhaps a special someone he likes? Or a type he prefers?

Y/n POV:

My mind was filled with thoughts that were absurd to even myself. How could I even have these thoughts for my own educator? My train of messed up contemplations were suddenly interrupted with the voice of the person who caused this.

'Ms. Y/n, I know you are contemplating if you should re- write the essay or not for a perfect score. I understand why you would want to, but I suggest not wasting your time on that and continuing on with the novel.' Mr. Kim spoke with his normal harsh tone, as he was also paying attention to the pens and papers lying around on his table. A messy type I guess.

Did he get inside my head? I nodded trying to make eye contact. Still confused why he would keep me in for such reason. That sentence could have been spoken in less than 10 seconds in class. He really kept me in, making me nervous, for no what? My nod meant nothing. If I wanted to re- write the essay... that's what I'll do. 

'Also, make sure there are no errors, I know I have already said this but just wanted to make it clear. Alright, I won't bother you more... you're dismissed' he continued, this time actually picking up his equipment to stuff in his laptop bag.

I nodded. Once again. Does he have trust issues or something? I didn't know where time passed as I saw him loosen up his tie, I took a second to really take in this visual in front of my very own eyes. He pushed back his perfectly combed hair before closing his laptop, even that simple gesture made my cheeks flash red. I am starting to doubt he doesn't know what he is doing to me, he has GOT to know. 

'May I... help you?' He questioned, directly staring into my eyes rolling up his left sleeve a tiny bit. He seemed a bit confused to why I was still standing there without any reason, he raised an eyebrow waiting for response.

END OF CHAPTER 3°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed :)