Deal: Chapter 20ツ

Namjoon POV:

My rival stands in front of me, Kim Teahyung, who also happens to be my cousin. Memories always flash back to when we played together growing up. Time flies.  

Who knew we'd turn out this way?  Who knew I'd develop such deserved hatred towards HIM? Who knew he'd consistently get in the way of business.

Shouldn't be so shocked, that's what mafias do. 

With an expensive red suit, expensive rings and shiny, formal, black boots, he was not messing around. Or was he? It's hard to tell with this man. With such a serious, sculpted face he made sure to add in some fashion to showcase it. 

"You're so mean, can't you even welcome your mate?" Teahyung teases, inviting himself on the lavish, white guest couch before I could. It was placed a bit inside the room, as book shelfs and art covered the rest.

"Tsk" I let out by sitting on the opposite end "Mate? More like monster"

Laughing out loud at my statement, the man looked me dead in the eye as his once crackling laughter turned into silence. He was finally matching my poker face.

"I want this place"  casually spoke the 2nd most powerful man in the nation. 

His eyes alone gave a powerful signal, they were dangerous. They were the eyes of a dragon. 

A dragon who sees something he really likes, and will do anything to get it.

But I am not one to back down. I think he forgot he was interacting with Kim Namjoon. Though I try not to get my ego involved, I believe he has forgotten that he talking to Kim Namjoon. The Kim Namjoon.

"You can't have it"

Both our eyes were relaxed but I knew the power I held with my own orbs. I could acknowledge his power, but not back down seeing it. He pulls out his boxy smile, fake or not, I'll never know. 

Teahyung points at me with finger guns, as I observe his body language to predict his next sentence. Legs crossed, Leaned back with no care in the world and a strong arm over the sofa. He pulls out his boxy smile.

Nope, no clue as to what he was going to say. Threaten me maybe? If so, good luck.

"You always say that, how about you change it up to a yes?" He speaks with no shame, the tone oozing with confidence.

"You've been after this place for 2 years now, don't you get tired of rejection? Don't you feel like doing something more worthy of your time? Have I ever said yes the other 50 times you've brought up this topic?" Snapping, I raise my voice a little. "Teahyung, you told me you won't be discussing this topic this time, why are you so persistent on something so impossible?" I calm down, trying to remember our promises before this meeting to be cool headed the whole time.

"Hyung, you take things so seriously" shaking his head the man expects me to catch on. "Thought I'd give it a shot?" He winks, manspreading to get to the main topic.

"Hurry up, People are waiting for the owner of this luxurious, lavish and significant place for a welcome party." I smirk knowing that ticked him off a bit, indirectly mentioning that this place was mine. 

"Too many adjectives, don't you think?" Cocking an eyebrow, he smirks back. 

"Guess I was an English teacher in my past life" Replying back I make a reference to my 'occupation' he doesn't know about, making him roll his eyes, but still has a smile mischievous on his face.

"Nerd" He shots back.

"Get to the main topic will ya?" I shot back scoffing, knowing we could tease each other forever. 

"The 3rd corporation you own in Russia is quite tempting... I'm willing to offer far in the billions, all I need is a nod to confirm my offerings" the tone of his voice sternly speaks.

"When you walked into this room, it seemed like you'd have nothing in mind except a mind game for me to lose my braincells in... but now you're talking business" I reply staring into his eyes. I nod.

Another billion dollars in black money and illegal deal is as wanted as a deer to a lion. We were the lions. The deal was prey.

The aura of the room is filled with darkness, coming out within our souls. Money, danger and death is all that our souls have ever known. Blood, money, murder, crime, screams, hatred, fear, dullness. What else is in this pathetic world? 

In a sitting we'll now making a decision worth billions. 

Money rules over this world, these creatures, these moments.

"We shall begin then"

END OF CHAPTER 20...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

Just imagining Teahyung like this makes me remember why I'm into Capricorns.