Mr. Jung: Chapter 9ツ

Mr. Jung (J- Hope) POV:

'You really shut down your rational side, huh?' Yoongi inquired nudging my arm with his elbow, as we slowly approached the destination. Yoongles walked by my side... or more like I walked by his side. I unconsciously scratched the back of my neck, embarrassed about my emotions taking control... back then. I didn't mean for my cheeks to redden, but it's a body... it'll do what it's suppose to.

'Look, I watched a horror movie yesterday night and... and... it was a little TOO much for me to handle...' I defended myself. I saw the shorty next to me chuckle at my utter foolishness, it made his bread cheeks more visible from his pale dumpling face. Looking a little down next to me, I saw his classic gummy smile. Damn, he really knows how to make a straight man question his sexuality. 

'You know those types movies aren't good for your mental health, can't believe you still try to watch them' Mr. Min honestly stated, taking away the giggling. I knew he was indicating my past... he was 1 of the few people in this whole world to know. I don't regret telling him anything, not only does he work beside me, he is a dear friend. Sometimes... he unintentionally does things to my heart.

'I'll check the folders and see this person's name and year level, you go see if you are able to recognize her face' Yoongles gave instructions as he walked ahead now. 'She's obviously a student whose soul has lost their body, since who the hell is able to sleep through this scorching heat AND your screaming?' Yoongi scoffed.

'I sadly have to agree... though my screaming was far away and wasn't even that bad!' He shook his head playfully at my point. I walked up not so close to the bench seeing a girl's leg dangling. I was about to remove the branches and leaves to see the face of this student when my mind decided to wait for the name of this person. There were 2 folders on the floor, both flipped to on the front, were the information wasn't visible. I saw Yoongi bend down on his knees to flip over a folder, when-

'AHH!' His sudden increase in volume made me jolt, as he vigorously shook his whole right hand. 'W- what's the matter?!' I rush over and bend down beside him, almost stepping on my untucked white shirt, which was too long for me. Seeing him shaking his hand and moving back in a instant, made it clear that, that yellow, plastic folder was hot. I see his left palm hit the ground as he uses it for support to stay stable so he wouldn't fall on his buttocks. 'I'll be your doctor kind sir, since a hospital isn't so close by' I sarcastically joke, taking his hand into my own two. 

In the corner of my eye, I could see Yoongles wanting to say something but stopping mid-way. 'Now, if you'll allow me...' I looked at him and smiled an eye smile. I proceeded blow on his fingers that made contact with the heated, plastic supply, holding them gently. I saw a royal red flash across Yoongi's dumpling cheeks as he looked out to the side in the distance I was not facing. Exhaling onto his delicate skin, I felt a wave of adrenaline as I felt that same heat brush across my cheeks. 

Stopping my actions I understood that I didn't ask if Yoongi was comfortable or if he didn't mind me holding his hands as I know he dislikes personal space being invaded. It's the small things like this. Yoongles looked back at me as I guess he couldn't feel my air anymore. 

Shit. Eye contact. 

2 seconds...

no, 5 seconds...

crap, 7 seconds...

I still hadn't let gone of his delicate hand, one more lean from me and I'm officially gay. His eyes pierced through mine... powerfully. 

IT'S NOT BREAKING, THE EYE CONTACT, HIS EYES ARE TOO DEEP, I'M DROWNING IN THEM, LORD SEND A SAVIOUR- 

'Mr. Min? Mr. Jung?' I heard my name with Yoongles's, both of us immediately shooting our eyes straight at the girl with the extra large white school shirt, with a huge blazer and long skirt way under her knees. Our eyes automatically widen at her state. Her hair all rough, with twigs accompanied with a leaf each. Her eyes were red, clearly from exhaustion. We see her barely manage to sit up straight, eyes traveling on her feet where one sock is longer than the other. The other white one scrunched down. Her black, polish shoes seemed too big for her, scratched by the branches on the tree. 

'Y.../n?' Yoongi questions with a confused expression painted on his face. As she finally found her balance, her legs were both dangling while she was seated, the girl rubbed her eyes with the sides of her fists. 

Why did she look... so tired?

Her expression was blank, unlike the formal Y/n I know. 

'Oh...' Y/n expressed, eyes staring right at our figure. Huh? OH. Yoongi and I were both still on our knees, as his right hand was still in my two hands. Yoongles jerked his hand away from mine, standing up brushing himself in complete embarrassment. My pathetic flustered self got up brushing my knees. 'Y/n, It's not what it looked like, at least not at work-'

'Why are you here Y/n? It's...' Yoongles cut me off from embarrassing myself and looked down at his Rolex. '4:46 pm'. 

Y/n took in her white Nike bag from the side, which looked rather heavy for a average student's.

'You realize you could get extreme punishments for being on school ground without the knowledge of a staff, or a guardian for that sake?' Yoongi scolded the poor girl. 'I did not expect this from you Y/n, this is about your safety. What if something happened and we didn't know? What would your parents say not knowing your location? Do you understand how serious situations like this could get?-' 

'Okaaaay!! How about, I take Y/n through the back door? We all mess up sometimes, right Y/n?' I cut him off. If I didn't, he would have blabbered on and on and on and on... The girl looked so exhausted, I didn't have the heart to scold nor look at her state. But she DID break the rules. 

'Y- yes, I promise I won't do that again sir.' Y/n stuttered at his presence. 'Pardon? The back door? Mr. Jung, you know that ONLY for staff use.' Yoongi ignored Y/n's presence, coming at me this time, all I could do was scratch the back of my neck. 

'Come on Mr. Min, we know Y/n, we know she's mannered, and should be rewarded if she's worked that hard in general. This is her first time in 'trouble' too.' I saw Yoongles sigh. 'After all, we are bond to make mistakes.' And just like that... he shook his head and nodded. 

'I'm not gonna be surprised if you lose your job over this Ho- Mr. Jung'. He face palmed, and headed off to the other direction. 'Take her there, I have some paper work to complete.' He shot another glare at the young female who was now standing up clutching that heavy bag of hers. 

I waved to the man who was getting smaller are smaller in distance, as he gave a simple wave back and kept walking.

'I let you off the hook because you're a good kid, well behaved, productive and responsible. But that doesn't mean you didn't break the rules.' I talked as she hang her head in shame. 'Let's go now kiddo...' I smiled as she slowly made eye contact with me. 'Also... Mr. Min isn't a bad guy nor someone you can't talk to, his just very disciplined and doesn't let emotions get in the way of work ya know?' 

I'm glad that made her smile.

'Let's not waste anymore time, you must be tired... and I am extremely interested in the explanation you have for me...' Flashing another smile her way. 

'Yes sir' she nodded her head respectfully, with a wary tone.

We finally, after ALL that, started walking towards the office as I helped her pick up her folders. More specifically... the yellow one.

END OF CHAPTER 9°

Author- Note:

I love Hobi sm-

+ We love a little gay panic between our beloved SOPE ;)

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed my sussy bakas ;))