Entrance: Chapter 19ツ

3rd POV:

As the mysterious figure's foot touched the ground, he peeked his head out, almost innocently.

 The black mask covered his face, though his eyes made a debut to many. Finally, he comes out completely. The man now has 2 men following him, 2 sudden body guards. One which came out from a parked car in the parking lot, and the other from another car.

What? 

That was the only word on everyone's lips. 

Y/n now curious, like the many others who have been surprised by this man's grand entrance, try to get a glimpse by getting on their tippy toes or peeking through the top floors. Y/n could only see the back of crowds faces, unable to lock eyes with the main man.

With just elegant black trousers, a casual black blazer and t-shirt, he topped the look off with sophisticated black shoes. The man's hair was fluffy with rich colour, it blew with the thin wind passing by, welcoming his presence. 

With no other thought, his legs start walking start towards the entrance, looking down so all people could now see was the top of his head. 

Y/n took her chance, keeping her vision balls peeled, for the man to walk past. Curiosity was killing her.

He was so close to the entrance, the man basically jumped up the few steps of the entrance walking past Y/n with his 2 people following him. 

The person looks up as he casually takes a glimpse Y/n's way, seeing who was the front greeting and informing the people around him. 

Y/n POV:

I could not mistake that figure for anyone. That was...

Mr. Kim

I saw his eye widen at my face probably not expecting a student to be at such place. No young person in this town needed a job anyway, they could live years with just 1 month of allowance their parents give them. 

With a mask or not, I knew it was him. The teacher's killing, brown siren orbs labeled him already. His height, his way of dressing, his perfectly done hair, his aura forming from his presence. Once again, those eyes of his... were just... empty.

I feel my heart thumping out of my chest, I don't know whether it was confusion or the shock from the sudden entrance. 

Why was HE here?

WHO is he?

WHY is he SO important?

HOW is he a billionaire?

IS he really the same same person that makes us read books to drown us in essays in class?

No. It just... can't be.

As he stepped inside, I saw him hesitate, looking back once more to make sure he wasn't mistaken of his fellow student... and so did I. 

We both looked into each others soul, as we both knew we had not only recognized each other, but we had been recognized by the other. 

Could he be... who I think he was?

No way, this place is filled with millionaires, mafia like people and other kinds whom I had only heard of in movies. 

But what if he... is?

My 15 minutes are up, at least that's what I can estimate from the time I have spent outside. I see Anisha coming my way. 

"You can go take the orders now lovely, you'll freeze to death out here" The 21 year old speaks.

The wind was getting cold, I suppose it was also her time to do the entrance job.

 Her thick, black curly hair takes the hit of the breeze, making a perfect 'blowing hair' moment. I've told her too many times to sign up and become a model, she's literally perfect. 

Her dark, toned skin complimented everything on her face, not to mention it basically glistens under the lights. Her friendly body language and humor ties it in like a ribbon.

"Oh thanks, I'll go in then... also, I just saw someone who seemed important enter. I don't have a clue who he is, but just wanted to let you know." I said, making eye contact, still in shock that this person was someone...well...

Someone I didn't know quite well, but felt a chill down my spine every time I thought of him.

"Oh yes! He just went inside... that's the...owner of this place, the powerful man...Kim Namjoon"

My throat was so dry, saliva drying up in my mouth. I was frozen, I was worse then a ice cube, I was dry ice. 

"K- Kim?"

"Yep, why?"

"Eh, nothing, thought I heard that name somewhere"

"I'm sure, being a secret mafia and the owner of thousands of corporations is no easy job, the public keeps it's eye open you know? Plus, we still know like nothing about him. He's not only reserved himself, but super confidential about everything and everyone"

"Ohh, I see" I barely said, my voice box muted itself. My brain was full of scribbles and zig zags, what the hell is going on? This man... is no ordinary man... is he?

"I've talked for tooo loongg, go take some orders little one, unless you wanna stay here and freeezeee!" She jokingly pointed out, pretending to become a statues feeling the wind. 

I give her a satisfied smile, saluting her like an idiot.

"YES MA'AM!"

A bit goofy, I walk off like a soldier, earning a small giggle from my coworker from behind.

"Do well my comrade! Impress them all with your order taking skills!" The woman voiced loudly to reach me, this time making me laugh. Though I was far now, she could still see the back of my head.

I nod vigorously, disappearing in the crowd of people who seem to be interested in the man before. I couldn't see him now... gladly.

Though I left on a good note, if I even bump into him, I'm either moving schools or burying myself.

Holy shit will it be awkward...

I almost feel scared of him. I didn't see this coming... at all. I seemed calm in front of Anisha, but I was crying and going crazy inside. This man was a mafia? What? Those still exist? Will he kill me if I fail the essay?!

I'll just avoid him... if I knew where he was that is.

My cheeks heat up regardless, he looked so handsome though.

Namjoon POV:

I need to talk to Y/n... NOW

It's taken TOO long to cover my identity, it's taken too long to get this deal, it's taken too long to get to where I am today.

Being in a private lounge, which was the lounge only made for me, I wait for the man I need to see now. My eyes travel to my favourite book shelf, distracting me from my surroundings. Book number 382, my most cherished one.

"Well... if it isn't Kim Namjoon... here to seal the deal aye?" I hear the most pathetic and the most dreaded voice from the back. The foot steps come closer and closer. 

Kim Teahyung. 

This annoying fucker, I've kept my hands off blood for so damn long... but he knows how to make me snap... maybe that's why I left my gun outside.

If I had it in my pocket, someone... was going to end their life... with my hands tonight. 

"Get this over and done with. I didn't come to chit chat"

END OF CHAPTER 19...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

<3