Bar: Chapter 18ツ

Y/N POV:

The drive wasn't very long, we chat, crack up at shit jokes and verbally wonder if we could kidnap the owner of the bar and steal all his wealth to go live a peaceful, rich and luxurious life at the end of the globe.  

You know, like normal people?

From a distance, I see the huge, white gates open for the guests. I was surprised as it was ten times more crowded then usual. I see almost hundreds of posh, expensive cars lined up a bit too perfectly. It won't be triggering anyone's OCD for a while. 

Security guards were taking checks left and right, at the entrance, at the exit and whoever they found were acting outta pocket.

"What the-" I blabber, it was as if my words hadn't consulted with my brain and said what they wanted to. 

"I think they're all here for the welcome party of the owner" Soonji states, driving us to the back of building to enter through the employee door. "I knew this man was important... but this man is one hella of a deal" she huffs, getting her way around 2 cars.

"We might be in charge in the background, getting orders ready and what not." I didn't mind this, and said what I really wanted. "What if we have to make conversation with this boss?" I inquire, knowing Soonji will always have an appropriate answer. 

"Then we make conversation with him sherlock, now fix whatever you wanna fix, we're almost late love." She stops the car, and parks alongside 2 mediocre cars. We both really didn't need a job, it was an excuse to get out of the house and gain some experience so we won't suffer in the future with teamwork, communication skills and other significant factors.

Our parents wanted to keep us close to them, in their vision, because what if we end up disobeying them?

Scumbags much.

Fixing my hair once again, and touching up my eyelashes with mascara provided by my hand purse, we both take a second or 2 to collect ourselves. I suppose we both mentally knew this would be a longggg night, we might even do over time just judging by the pile of cars in the main parking lot.

Though the parking lot was big, no one had ever seen it this full, Soonji hadn't either and she's been working here for 3 years. She's 19. She did the cleaning and washing when younger, and now the whole place trusted her as she was very much a perfectionist and a quick learner.

She came after the boss visited three years ago, having no clue on who he really was.

Walking inside, she locks her car from a distance. A guard is standing there, emotionless as we already take out our work IDs, he didn't have to tell us twice... or even once, we already knew. 

We get greeted by our friend, Anisha, who leads us to the Manager. 

"Hello ladies, we don't have much time to chat, but Y/n I'm going to need you be a waitresse today, we need one more. Oh! Start by greeting the people who enter first for the first 15 minutes, it'll help so damn much." He says, frantically writing down some numbers. I believe they are some things we need because we were low on stock.

I mentally go 'YESSS!', helping in the kitchen is boring, tiring and frustrating, so this would be perfect! I had only been working here for 6 months, so they were still teaching me how to make drinks, and they didn't want to take any risks today. That joy vanishes when he starts giving orders to Soonji.

"Soonji, you'll be in charge of half the cocktail making, so you may go to bar stand, and attend customers." James, our manager, says laying his deep, green orbs on her. He likes to keep a professional image at work, so even we have started calling him manager rather then his name. 

I see her almost pout, this was one of the hardest jobs,  if the perfect drink isn't executed, you're bond to get reported by those rich, stuck up snobs.

I wanted to work close to her, but I suppose not. There were 4 sections of this so called bar. Heck with it, it's not a bar, it's a 4 in 1.

THIS PLACE WAS HUGE!

There were the private, meeting rooms in the South, for the business men/ women who needed a place to discuss with another party. We still needed to attend them to make sure they don't need anything, and they left a bulky tip too. 

The West was the more party/ dining area, where food was prepared by high-end chefs for important people, or the rich children of rich, famous people. I usually hated them, ever so rarely were some actually polite, so I barely went in there.

The East were elegant rooms, for people... who... wanted private time together. We made sure to stock it with protection and other things they may need. They had to be out by 8 hours, those were the rules. 

The bar was in the North section, where Soonji and I usually worked at. It was either the most peaceful or the most annoying place. I loved the peaceful days, which were Thursdays, the days I worked... like today! Friday was a nightmare, would NEVER work then. 

We give each other a hug and dramatically part ways as if we were never going to meet again. 

When she went to her section, I look at the fancy notepad on the table, and grab it, as well as a black pen. Stuffing them in my pocket for later when I go to take orders.

When will this goddamn owner dude come? There are just too many people making demands and not enough to deliver them. I do my thing and walk up to main entrance. People go in. men with black suits and woman with priceless dresses.

I smile, I sometimes bow, I answer a few questions on what is where and get loads of-

"Is he here yet?"

I reply with the same-

"Unfortunately not yet, though it won't be long! Please wait inside, we'll make sure to make you feel welcomed!"

I have perfected my customer service voice at this point, something to be proud of to do this job. Receiving smiles and sometimes dirty looks for no reason, I just need to continue for the next 3 minutes.

That's when a shiny, black Bugatti turns up, as not just mine, but tons of glistening eyes lay their eyes upon such beauty. It was not some normal Bugatti, but the 'Centodieci'. It had been all over the news for being the biggest sensation of this year and one the most expensive car and one the most rarest, as it was released a few days back.

Only 20 people had brought this vehicle, many being CEO's of GIANT corporations, and some being Dubai princes. 

This person was one of the most filthy rich people I have and will ever get to witness. If I recall, this car was above 10 million dollars. 

Holy motherfucking bullshit.

I was now intrigued, who was in this car? What did they do for a living? Why were they here? 

The beauty was parked ever so perfectly, as the windows were tinted black, no one caught this person's face or even a slight glimpse. 

Now I really wanted to know.

The people who were entering stopped, some even came outside to see what was going on.

It was only a few moments till this billionaire steps out the black, Bugatti. 

The right passenger door opened, and everyone held their breathe.

END OF CHAPTER 18...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

1k reads? Love you all <3

I shit you not, I'm SO hyped to write the next chapter.