Work: Chapter 17 ツ

3rd POV:

Her hair got all ruffled as she put on her white, formal shirt, buttoning it up. Her pants were almost classified as formal, yet comfortable to work in. Slipping into her black, work- worthy shoes, she makes sure her face is presentable. Letting her hair down, brushing it to perfection, at least in her eyes. 

Working as a female waiter at a popular 'bar' was not something people would expect from her, though Y/n didn't expect that from herself either. It was a posh, rich people bar. Lying to her parents she works at a salon, as an assistant, she does what she finds interesting. They would just make her stay home if they heard the word 'bar'. 

Looking into the bathroom mirror, which was surrounded in combs, hair and you name it, fixing her hair again. Her most comfortable style to be in. 

Humming 'falling for you' by Peachy! and mxmtoon, the very line-

'I didn't wanna believe... my feelings for you~'

and that's when his face popped up.

Sub consciously, with widened eyes the girl feels a rush of blood from her heart, as it pumps much quicker then it did 2 minutes ago.

Remembering the teacher dropping her off at the front of her house, remembering how the ride was silent, but it was comfortable silence. He wasn't much of a talker, unless you start a topic he is interested in. It made him look so sexy, and all he was doing was driving.

She feels her insides get all squishy and mushy, as the flashbacks of her trying to steal glances off his face, replays without a pause, even as she was exiting the car to enter her home. 

Throat is getting dry, hands clammy, mind bewildered.

For the first time in a while she really observes her reflection in glass Infront of her...

For the first time in a while she takes a long deep breathe, taking in her flaws and her favourite features of herself... 

For the first time in a while she speaks to herself, honestly, deeply and with tingles in her heart...

"Maybe.. just maybe... I feel something.. to- towards him?"

"SHIT!"

Y/N POV:

Fuck me.

This makes me almost want to cry.

The thought of wanting somebody but knowing I'll never, ever, ever be able to have him. Why does my heart pick the most impossible of em all? Why someone I shouldn't even be dreaming of?

With a burden to take care of (my heart), but a job to do (my work), I walk out my bathroom after accomplishing a natural yet pretty look. Hopping down the staircase, I open the door grabbing my purse as I already know it had all my needs.

The crisp, summer breeze crashes into my hair. I wait for my friend to pick me as she's working the shift with me today, because my car, my baby, is in repairing after it got crashed in a tree.

I still look up in the sky, happy I am safe and well, it's not my fault I'm on P plate, and still mess up sometimes!

Observed in my little screen, my phone provides me the entertainment I need to wait for her, as the air today feels extra fresh.

Honk, honk

The sudden, loud noise signaled me to stop watching random shit on my little device and focus up to my friend/ coworker. Her car was a posh BMW, white, refined and elegant. My Mercedes was not something to look down upon too. 

Smiling, and happy to finally leave the house, I skip to the window of her vehicle, which she always had down no matter the weather.

 "May I enter?" I purposely ask the obvious, just for shits and giggles.

"Depends, ya paying the charges?" The girl chuckles, rolling her eyes at my question.

"Nah, free rides are the best rides" My mouth runs as I hop in without another thought. We laugh as she drives us of, as I overthink if I have locked the door or not.

"You know, the bar owner is actually showing up today, he has a business meeting today or something" Soonji says, keeping her eyes on the road, it was almost dark after all.

Her brown eyes compliment her dark, long hair well. Wearing the same attire as me, as she manages to pull of the simplest things. Her rosy lips carrying a sense of innocence in them, when she is the most unholy person alive. Not complaining.

"Oh, really? I've never seen this dude, didn't think he'd give a crap about some bar when he owns like every other building and corporation." 

"Yea, haven't seen him either, I've heard he's powerful or whatever." My friend replies quick, as now I flip the open her small mirror she has in her cup holder.

Yep, cup holder. 

"I mean, money equals power after all" I say blankly, taking care of an out of place hair strand. I wanted to get to the bar already, or else my hair and makeup will have half it's life taken in the car.

"No cap, plus, I've also heard that he hasn't come to the bar for the past 3 years, so they want us to welcome him well. We're holding this small welcome party, lots of alcohol, chit chats, and ladiessss" Soonji sang in a crackhead tone. 

"I pray you find a hook up today, and I hope she's a perfect sub for your ass" I pretend to pray and state some mantra for the girl next to me.

"Thanks man, I hope you find a hook up too, I hope he's rough, sexy and big!" The naughty girl winks pretending to chant some holy sounding words. Soonji knows what kind of things I like, though I may not look like it. I haven't had real sex yet, sure some kissing and foreplay went down with a cute guy once, but I was still a virgin.

I hate saying that out loud.

I feel the wind colliding on my face, as the window is still down. I know I should close it, because it'll be my hair that will suffer, but feels nice.

It helps my mind get a few problems out of it.

I suppose my face gave off a miserable vibe, as miss. emotionally advanced picked that up.

"Got something on your mind?" She faces me, as we stop at a red light. I can tell she is expecting ranting or venting. I love this woman.

"Nah, just some nonsense I need to shake off... Also, I love your hair do today, it suits you"

Topic changing was something I was great with, but not with Soonji.

"... Sure" Soonji nods.

She knows.

I know she knows.

She knows something's up.

Soonji knows.

END OF CHAPTER 17...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

And I know she knowssSs.